Cigars and Cigarillos Spain, 2017
Spain is one of the largest markets for tobacco products in Western Europe, despite consumption falling back sharply since 2009 to a further reduction in 2015. By 2015, the share held by large cigars had fallen. Small cigars/cigarillos, including minis and filter cigarillos, accounted for a vast majority of total Cigars & Cigarillos market volume.
Cigars & Cigarillos in Spain is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Spanish tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2025.
– Imports were over 2000 tons in 2015 which is similar to 2014 whilst exports in 2015 were down.
– Market leader in 2015 was Imperial Tobacco who offers it own as well as Habanos cigars.
– smoking prevalence is expected a further drop in 2015.
– Per capita consumption is set to fall in 2025.
Reasons to buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Imperial Tobacco Altadis
CCT (Burger Group)
ST Cigar Group
Tabacos El Guajiro
Table of Contents For This Report
Table of Contents
02 Market context
03 Market size and structure
04 Production and trade
05 Taxation and retail prices
06 Manufacturers and brands
07 The smoking population
08 Operating constraints
10 Prospects and forecasts