ReportsnReports added Latest Hungary Payments Landscape Market Research Report offers crucial data on numerous market situations, for example, ability improvement elements, elements controlling the advancement, market possibilities, and risks to the global market. Also, the report widely facilities round competitive evaluation of Hungary Payments Landscape Market. The competitive evaluation section includes key producers, recent players, providers, market strategies, ability chances, operation panorama, and evaluation of the traits of the Hungary Payments Landscape Market.
Request for FREE PDF Sample Report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=2133966
Top Company Profile Analysis in this Report
Hungary Payments Landscape Market Report provides detailed analysis of market trends in the Hungarian cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including cash, cards, credit transfers, and direct debits during the review-period (2014-18e).
Hungary Payments Landscape Market Report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry, and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, transaction values and volumes during the review-period and over the forecast-period (2018e-22f). It also offers information on the country’s competitive landscape, including the market shares of issuers and schemes.
Hungary Payments Landscape Market Report brings together research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers details of regulatory policy and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Hungary Payments Landscape Market Report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into the Hungarian cards and payments industry, including –
– Current and forecast values for each market in the Hungarian cards and payments industry, including debit, credit and charge cards.
– Detailed insights into payment instruments including credit transfers, direct debits, cards, and cash. It also, includes an overview of the country’s key alternative payment instruments.
– E-commerce market analysis.
– Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing the Hungarian cards and payments industry.
– Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit, credit and charge cards.
Scope of this Report-
– To further accelerate the provision of basic financial services to under-banked consumers, in September 2016 the Hungarian government directed banks to compulsorily offer basic bank accounts in compliance with an EU directive. The government decree outlines the services available to account holders, and caps the monthly fee at 1.5% of the minimum wage, or HUF1,575 ($5.62). Following the central banks mandate to offer basic bank accounts, all major banks – including OTP Bank, Budapest Bank and K&H Bank (a subsidiary of KBC Bank) – now offer low-cost basic bank accounts. Additionally, in October 2016, the government launched a new account-switching service to make switching current accounts faster and easier.
– The Hungarian instant payment service is scheduled to go live in July 2019. The Hungarian financial services provider GIRO Zrt will implement the platform in partnership with Nets A/S group. The system will process credit transfers and other payments within a maximum of five seconds on a 24/7/365 basis. Through the new system it will be possible to initiate payments of up to HUF10m ($35,707.49), and make payments using the recipients email address, mobile phone number or tax identification number, without having to know their bank account number.
– To develop a strong payment infrastructure and encourage card-based payments, the Hungarian government launched a POS installation program in December 2016. The program was developed by the Ministry for National Economy, with HUF2.4tn ($8.6bn) being allocated towards its implementation. As part of the program, the government agreed to offer merchants HUF80,000 ($285.66) per terminal for the procurement and installation of new POS terminals, on the condition that they operate them for at least two years. Furthermore, the government launched the second phase of the program in 2017, extending the subsidy program with a target to install 30,000 more POS terminals over the next few years.
Reasons to buy this Report-
– Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to the Hungarian cards and payments industry and each market within it.
– Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the Hungarian cards and payments industry.
– Assess the competitive dynamics in the Hungarian cards and payments industry.
– Gain insights into marketing strategies used for various card types in Hungary
– Gain insights into key regulations governing the Hungarian cards and payments industry.
Get FLAT 20% Discount on this Report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=2133966
Table of Contents
Payments Infrastructure & Regulation