Global Acne Medication Market 2021
Acne is a common skin condition causing pimples and other abnormalities on the face and upper torso. Acne is caused by an interaction between hormones, skin oils, and bacteria, which results in inflammation of hair follicles (the pores in the skin where hair grows). The global acne medication market is set to grow by US$ 2 billion during 2021-2027, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.2% during the forecast period, according to data and analytics company StrategyHelix. Increasing sedentary lifestyle and unhealthy food habits, increasing prevalence of acne and facial skin diseases, rise in adoption of skin care products, growing acne cases in geriatric population are expected to boost the market growth in the coming years.
Get FREE Sample Copy of this Report with Graphs and Charts at: https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=4705507
The report has profiled some of the key players of the market such as
- Allergan plc,
- Bausch Health Companies Inc.,
- F. Hoffmann-la Roche Ltd.,
- Galderma S.A. (Nestle S.A.),
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc (GSK),
- Mylan N.V.,
- Perrigo Company plc,
- Pfizer Inc.,
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd..The report provides up-to-date market size data for period 2017-2020 and forecast to 2027 covering key market aspects like sales value for acne medication. The global acne medication market is segmented on the basis of therapeutic class, route of administration, type, and region. By therapeutic class, it is categorized into retinoids, antibiotics, hormonal agents, and others. The retinoids segment held the largest market share in 2020. By route of administration, the acne medication market is divided into topical, and oral. The topical segment accounted for the largest market share in 2020. Based on type, the acne medication market is divided into prescription medicine, and over-the-counter (OTC) medicine.
Therapeutic class: retinoids, antibiotics, hormonal agents, and others
Route of administration: topical, and oral
Type: prescription medicine, and over-the-counter (OTC) medicine
Region: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and Rest of the World (ROW)
Years Considered: this report covers the period 2017 to 2027
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
Get a comprehensive picture of the global acne medication market
Identify regional strategies and strategic priorities on the basis of local data and analysis
Pinpoint growth sectors and trends for investment
Understand what the future of the global acne medication market looks like
Identify the competitive landscape and window of opportunity
Table of Contents
1. Market Definition
2. Research Methodology
3. Market Data & Outlook
3.1 Market Value
3.2 Market Value Forecast
4. Acne Medication Market by Therapeutic Class
4.3 Hormonal Agents
5. Acne Medication Market by Route Of Administration
6. Acne Medication Market by Type
6.1 Prescription Medicine
6.2 Over-The-Counter (Otc) Medicine
7. Acne Medication Market by Region
7.1 North America
7.2 Asia Pacific
7.4 Rest Of The World (Row)
8. Company Profiles
8.1 Allergan plc
8.2 Bausch Health Companies Inc.
8.3 F. Hoffmann-la Roche Ltd.
8.4 Galderma S.A. (Nestle S.A.)
8.5 GlaxoSmithKline Plc (GSK)
8.6 Mylan N.V.
8.7 Perrigo Company plc
8.8 Pfizer Inc.
8.9 Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
9.1 About StrategyHelix
Get FLAT 25% Discount on this Report at: https://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=4705507