The Global report on “Anti-Jamming Market” delivering key insights and providing a competitive advantage to clients through a detailed report. The report also details the information about the global market status, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, challenges, opportunities and porter’s forces analysis with respect to these elements. An exclusive data offered in this report is collected by research and industry experts team.
Get Free Sample Research Report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=656554
“Anti-jamming market for GPS to grow at 7.34% CAGR during 2018–2023”
The anti-jamming market for GPS is expected to grow from USD 3.86 billion in 2018 to USD 5.50 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 7.34% from 2018 to 2023. The growth of this market is mainly driven by factors such as high demand for GPS technology in military applications and ongoing developments to improve the overall GPS infrastructure. The growing demand for unmanned airborne vehicles and systems, and the development of low-cost GPS anti-jamming solutions provide the major opportunities for the growth of the anti-jamming market for GPS. However, the incompatibility of older GPS receivers with newer technologies poses restraint for the growth of the market.
“Surveillance and reconnaissance application to hold significant share of anti-jamming market for GPS by 2023”
The surveillance and reconnaissance application accounts for the largest share of the anti-jamming market for GPS. The high demand for GPS technology and increased jamming issues with airborne and unmanned vehicles are likely to boost the market for anti-jamming technology for these applications. The law enforcement organizations and logistics agencies mainly depend on the GPS technology for proper guidance and navigation. They are expected to be fully immune to GPS jamming signals, and hence, the market for these applications is expected to experience the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
“North America to be largest shareholder in anti-jamming market for GPS by 2023”
North America is expected to hold the largest share of the anti-jamming market for GPS during the forecast period. The market in North America is mainly driven by the factors such as extensive investments by the US government in the defense sector and the implementation of advanced GPS infrastructure in the region. Moreover, the growth of the military navigation market eventually fuels the growth of GPS anti-jamming market in this region.
Breakdown of the profiles of primary participants:
- By Company: Tier 1 =25%, Tier 2 =40%, and Tier 3 =35%
- By Designation: C-Level Executives =35%, Manager Level=25%, and Others=40%
- By Region: North America =45%, Europe =20%, APAC =25%, and RoW = 10%
The major players profiled in this report are as follows:
- Rockwell Collins, Inc. (US)
- Raytheon Company (US)
- Cobham plc (UK)
- NovAtel, Inc. (Canada)
- Mayflower Communications (US)
- Furuno Electric Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Harris Corporation (US)
- BAE Systems plc (UK)
- u-blox Holding AG (Switzerland)
- InfiniDome Ltd. (Israel)
This report offers detailed insights into the anti-jamming market for GPS segmented on the basis of receiver type, anti-jamming technique, application, end user, and region. By receiver type, the GPS anti-jamming market has been segmented into military and government grade, and commercial transportation grade. By anti-jamming technique, the market has been segmented into nulling technique, beam steering technique, and civilian techniques. By application, the GPS anti-jamming market has been segmented into flight control; surveillance and reconnaissance; position, navigation, and timing; targeting; casualty evacuation (CASEVAC); and others (timing installations, logistics tracking, and law enforcement). By end user, the market has been segmented into military and civilian. The study also forecasts the size of the market segmented on the basis of4main regions—North America, Europe, APAC, and RoW.
Reasons to buy the report
The report would help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
- This report segments the anti-jamming market for GPS comprehensively and provides the closest approximation of the overall as well as segment-based market size across different receiver types, anti-jamming techniques, applications, end users, and regions.
- The report would help stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provide them with the information on key drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities for the growth of the market.
- This report would help stakeholders understand their competitors better and gain more insights to enhance their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, along with the product launches, contracts, and mergers and acquisitions strategies implemented by the major players in the market.
More information about Discount offers (20% or More) @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=656554
About Us: ReportsnReports.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets.
We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers.
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: +1 888 391 5441