A fresh report titled “Automated Breach and Attack Simulation Market” delivering key insights and providing a competitive advantage to clients through a detailed report. The report contains 100 pages which highly exhibit on current market analysis scenario, upcoming as well as future opportunities, revenue growth, pricing and profitability. An exclusive data offered in this report is collected by research and industry experts team.
Access free sample research copy of Automated Breach and Attack Simulation Market spread across 100 pages, profiling 15 companies and supported with 30 tables and 26 figures are now available @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=2481542
The Automated Breach and Attack Simulation Market is projected to grow from US$ 134 Million in 2019 to US$ 724 Million by 2024, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 40.2% from 2019 to 2024.
Major Vendors profiled in the Automated Breach and Attack Simulation Market:
- Qualys (US)
- Rapid7 (US)
- DXC Technology (US)
- AttackIQ (US)
- Cymulate (Israel)
- XM Cyber (Israel)
- Skybox Security (US)
- Safe Breach (US)
- Firemon (US)
- Verdoin (FireEye) (US)
- NopSec (US)
- Threat care (US)
- Mazebolt (US)
- Scythe (US)
- Cronus-Cyber Technologies (Israel)
Cyber security training services is a critical requirement for enterprises that face an increasing volume of constantly evolving threats. The Information Technology (IT) security recruits need to be skilled in the advanced techniques and procedures required for effective threat management and mitigation strategies. Training of security personnel with up-to-date knowledge, practices, and procedures help defend the enterprises against most cyber attacks.
Threat intelligence solutions collect and analyze information about the existing and evolving threat vectors from multiple sources to provide actionable threat intelligence feeds and reports, which can be effectively utilized by various security control solutions. Such solutions keep organizations informed of the risks of Advanced Persistent Threat (APTs), zero-day attacks, and threats, and help them protect themselves against the possibilities of data breach occurrences. With the increasing dependence of organizations on information and communication technologies to ease various business processes, these organizations have become exposed to a variety of cybercrimes and security vulnerabilities.
- To forecast the size of the market segments with respect to 4 main regions, namely, North America, Europe, APAC), Rest of World (RoW).
- To determine and forecast the global Automated Breach and Attack Simulation market by offerings, applications, end users and region from 2019 to 2024, and analyze the various macroeconomic and microeconomic factors that affect the market growth
- To analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the overall ABAS market
- To provide detailed information about the major factors (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges) influencing the growth of the Automated Breach and Attack Simulation market.
Buy this report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=2481542