The Global report on “Automotive Bushing Market” delivering key insights and providing a competitive advantage to clients through a detailed report. The report also details the information about the global market status, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, challenges, opportunities and porter’s forces analysis with respect to these elements. An exclusive data offered in this report is collected by research and industry experts team.
Get Free Sample Research Copy @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=1769502
“The significant increase in production in the global automotive industry is expected to drive the automotive bushing market.”
The global automotive bushing market is projected to grow from an estimated USD 132.20 billion in 2018 to USD 175.31 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 4.11% from 2018 to 2025. The market is anticipated to grow due to the growing vehicle production, shifting focus toward lightweight vehicles, and rising demand for ride quality. However, the major restraint for the automotive bushing market is the lack of standardization of automotive bushing.
Bushing used in the interior application is expected to witness the highest growth, in terms of value, during the forecast period
The interior bushing segment is expected to show high growth in the future. Due to the rising demand for ride quality and safety, this segment is expected to drive the growth of automotive bushings in the coming years.
Bushing used in suspension system is expected to have the largest market, in terms for value, in 2018
Bushing used in suspension system is expected to hold the largest market share. Bushings are used in several applications of the suspension system such as balance rod, shock absorber, and front suspension.
Asia Pacific is estimated to be the fastest growing market for automotive bushings, in terms of value
The increasing production of vehicles in the Asia Pacific region, particularly in India and China, is expected to drive the automotive bushing market in the region. The huge vehicle production in China and rapidly growing automotive market in India would drive the growth of automotive bushings in the Asia Pacific region. In addition, the increasing demand for electric, self-driving, and connected vehicles is expected to make a huge impact on the region’s car market.
The study contains insights provided by various industry experts, ranging from automotive bushing manufacturers to automobile OEMs and various automotive associations. The break-up of the primaries is as follows:
- By Company Type: Tier I–50%, Tier II–30% and Tier III–20%
- By Designation: C Level–40%, D Level–35% and Others–25%
- By Region: Asia Pacific–60%, Europe–25%, North America–15%
Players profiled in the report are:
- Continental AG (Germany)
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG (Germany)
- Sumitomo Riko Company Limited(Japan)
- Dupont (US)
- Mahle GmbH(Germany)
- Tenneco Inc (US)
- Federal-Mogul (US)
- Oiles Corporation (Japan)
- Cooper Standard Holdings Inc. (US)
- Vibracoustic GmbH(Germany)
- BOGE Rubber & Plastics (Germany)
- Hyundai Polytech India (India)
- Nolathane (Australia and New Zealand)
- Paulstra SNC (France)
- Benara Udyog Limited (India)
The report covers the automotive bushing market by application (engine, suspension, chassis, interior, exhaust, transmission), vehicle type (passenger car, HCV, LCV), electric vehicle type (BEV, HEV, PHEV), and region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, and Rest of the World).
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report provides insights into the following points:
- Market Penetration: The report provides comprehensive information on automotive bushings offered by the top players in the industry for the automotive market.
- Market Development: The report offers comprehensive information about automotive bushings. The report analyzes the market for automotive bushings across regions and provides comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets.
- Market Diversification: The report provides exhaustive information about emerging trends, market dynamics, and investments in the global automotive bushing market.
- Competitive Assessment: The report offers an in-depth assessment of strategies, services, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the global automotive bushing market.
More information about Discount offers (20% or More) @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=1769502
About Us: ReportsnReports.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets.
We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers.
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: +1 888 391 5441