The Global report on “Automotive Data Logger Market” delivering key insights and providing a competitive advantage to clients through a detailed report. The report also details the information about the global market status, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, challenges, opportunities and porter’s forces analysis with respect to these elements. An exclusive data offered in this report is collected by research and industry experts team.
Get Free Sample Research Copy @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=1738956
“Increasing electronic architecture in modern vehicles is expected to propel the market for automotive data loggers in the coming years”
The global automotive data logger market is estimated to be USD 3.36 billion in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 5.46 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 7.19% from 2018 to 2025. The market growth is primarily driven by the growth in the complexity of electronic architecture in modern ICEs and electric vehicles because of the stringent emission regulations as well as the growing number of luxury vehicles and their embedded features. In such cases, a lot of effort goes into developing these advanced features, which requires extensive use of data loggers.
“ADAS & safety segment in post-sales application is estimated to be the fastest-growing segment of the automotive data logger market, in terms of value, by 2025”
The safety of the vehicle, driver, passengers, and pedestrians is the primary focus of various OEMs and regulatory boards. With the growth in the number of vehicles along with economic development, traffic on the roads is growing significantly and is likely to keep growing in the years to come. It thus becomes important to make the vehicles smart enough so that they can guarantee their own as well as passengers’ safety. The OEMs thus insert high tech controllers in vehicles to make them capable. Data loggers play a crucial part in the testing of these controllers and their maintenance.
“Post-sales segment is estimated to be the largest segment of the automotive data logger market, by application,in terms of value”
The post-sales applications have been considered from the perspective of service centers. Service centers use various types of data logging tools such as scanners, code readers, digital pressure testers, TPMS tools, and battery analyzers for diagnosing errors in vehicles and rectifying them when they are brought for repair and maintenance. Some high-end authorized service centers use more sophisticated data loggers. Hence, the market for the post-sales segment is expected to be the largest in automotive data loggers, by application.
“Asia Pacific is estimated to be the fastest growing market for automotive data logger,in terms of value”
Asia Pacific is estimated to be the fastest growing region in the automotive data logger market during the forecast period. Asia Pacific comprises emerging economies such as China and India along with developed nations such as Japan and is the largest market for automobiles. In the recent years, the region has emerged as a hub for automobile production. Infrastructural developments and industrialization in the emerging economies have opened new avenues, creating several opportunities for automotive OEMs. Thus, Asia Pacific is estimated to be the fastest growing market for automotive data loggers.
The study contains insights provided by various industry experts, ranging from automotive data logger manufacturers to automobile OEMs and various automotive associations. The break-up of the primaries is as follows:
- By Company Type: Tier I–25% and Tier II–8%, Tier III–8% and OEMs–59%
- By Designation: C Level–17%, D Level–8% and Others–75%
- By Region: Asia Pacific–58%, Europe–25% and North America–17%
Note: *Other designations include sale managers, marketing managers, and product managers
*Company tiers are based on the value chain of the automotive data logger market. The revenues of companies have not been considered.
Players profiled in the report are:
- Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany)
- Delphi Technologies (UK)
- Vector Informatik GmbH (Germany)
- Continental Automotive GmbH (Germany)
- HARMAN International (US)
- Racelogic (UK)
- National Instruments (US)
- TTTech Computertechnik AG (Austria)
- Xilinx (US)
- Intrepid Control Systems, Inc. (US)
- Dewesoft d.o.o. (Slovenia)
- HEM Data Corporation (US)
- Danlaw Technologies India Limited (India)
- MEN Micro Inc. (US)
- Ipetronik GmbH & Co. KG. (Germany)
- MadgeTech, Inc (US)
- Influx Technology (UK)
- NSM Solutions (India)
- myCarma (Canada)
- Transtron Inc. (Japan)
The report covers the automotive data logger market by end market (OEMs, service stations, and regulatory bodies), by application (pre-sales and post-sales), by post-sales application (OBD, ADAS & safety, fleet management, and automotive insurance), by channels (CAN & CAN FD, LIN, FlexRay, and Ethernet), by connection type (SD Card, USB, and Bluetooth/Wi-Fi),and region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, and Rest of the World).
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report provides insights into the following points:
- Market Penetration: The report provides comprehensive information on automotive data logger applications offered by the top players in the industry.
- Product Development/Innovation: The report provides detailed insights into upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the automotive data logger market.
- Market Development: The report offers comprehensive information about the automotive data logger market. The report analyzes the market for automotive data logger applications across regions and provides comprehensive information about the lucrative emerging markets.
- Market Diversification: The report provides exhaustive information about emerging trends, market dynamics, and investments in the global automotive data logger market.
More information about Discount offers (20% or More) @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=1738956
About Us: ReportsnReports.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets.
We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers.
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: +1 888 391 5441