The Global report on “Automotive Fuse Market” delivering key insights and providing a competitive advantage to clients through a detailed report. The report also details the information about the global market status, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, challenges, opportunities and porter’s forces analysis with respect to these elements. An exclusive data offered in this report is collected by research and industry experts team.
Get Free Sample Research Report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=1357029
“Increasing vehicle electrification, vehicle safety and comfort features in mid-segment vehicles to upsurge the demand for automotive fuse in the automotive industry”
The automotive fuse market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.84% from 2017 to 2025, to reach USD 24.33 billion by 2025 from USD 14.33 billion in 2017.The demand for an increase in vehicle power and battery capacity in electric & hybrid vehicles is projected to fuel the demand for high voltage fuse for traction motor and battery.
On the other hand, the major factors hindering the growth of the automotive fuse market for ICE vehicles is very limited development in the field of low voltage fuse.
“Semiconductor fuse type is estimated to show the fastest growth during the forecast period”
The market for semiconductor fuse is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period from 2017 to 2025 by value, as these types of fuses are used to increase the safety of the electrical circuits and various components such as lighting system, infotainment system, and brake and clutch pedal circuits among others. Hence, with an increase in focus towards safety, & luxury, the demand for these fuse types will be on the rise. A single semiconductor fuse has the ability to handle more than one electrical circuit with increased safety and durability. Due to the increasing use of ECUs and advanced features in vehicles, the semiconductor fuse market is expected to grow in the future.
“HEV segment is estimated to have the largest share in electric & hybrid vehicle fuse market”
The fuse market of HEV segment is projected to be the largest market, by value, owing to the highest sales of HEV, globally, especially in Asia Oceania Region. Increasing demand for the premium HEV is expected to showcase a huge impact in the automotive fuse market owing to the number of fuses used in the D, E, and F vehicle segments are much higher than the low vehicle segments. Additionally, with time, many premium features like ambient lighting, advanced ADAS features are expected to make their way into mass-produced HEVs.
“Asia Oceania and Europe are estimated to dominate the automotive fuse market”
Asia Oceania and Europe are estimated to dominate the automotive fuse market during the forecast period. While Asia Oceania is estimated to be the largest market, Europe is estimated to be the fastest growing market during the forecast period by value, in which 48V vehicles is estimated to play a major role. Increasing demand for vehicle safety features and government mandates on safety technologies such as airbag are expected to drive the automotive fuse market in the Asia Oceania region. On the other hand, the market growth in Europe can be attributed to the increased sales of EVs in countries such as Norway, France, and the Netherlands. Automotive OEMs in Europe are also known for their early adoption of vehicle safety features. Driver seatbelt reminders, TPMS, gear shift indicator, protection of pedestrians are some of the safety features mandated by the European Union which eventually increase the application of fuse.
The study contains insights provided by various industry experts. The break-up of the primaries is as follows:
- By Company Type – Tier-1 – 20%,Tier-2 – 50%, and OEMs-30%
- By Designation – C level – 25 %, D level–60%, Other- 15%
- By Region – North America – 30%, Europe -25 %, Asia Oceania–40%, and RoW – 5%
The key companies profiled in the study are Eaton (Ireland), ON Semiconductor (US), Littelfuse, Inc. (US), Sensata Technologies, Inc. (US), MERSEN S.A. (France), Pacific Engineering Corporation (Japan), SCHURTER Holding AG (Switzerland), OPTIFUSE (US), AEM Components (USA), Inc. (US) and Fuzetec Technology Co., Ltd. (Republic of China).
In this report, the automotive fuse market is segmented into four major regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Oceania, and the Rest of the World (RoW). The report estimates the size of the automotive fuse market, by volume and value, based on EV type (BEV, HEV, PHEV), ICE vehicle type (PC, LCV, HCV & mild hybrid), by ampere (<40A, 40-100A, >100A), by voltage (12 & 24V, 24-48V, 49-150V, 151-300V, >300V), by motor output (<80kW, 80-200kW, >200kW), by battery capacity (<30kWh, 30-75kWh, 75-150kWh, >150kWh), by applications in BEV (auxiliary, charge inlet, battery, PCU, on board, traction motor), by applications in HEV (auxiliary, engine, charge inlet, battery, PCU, on board, traction motor) and by fuse type (blade, glass tube, semiconductor, others).In addition, the report estimates the market for aftermarket (North America, Europe, Asia Oceania, and RoW).
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report provides insights with reference to the following points:
- In-depth application coverage: The report gives in-depth market sizing of applications in electric and hybrid vehicle types and applications are auxiliary, engine, charge inlet, PCU, onboard charger and traction motor.
- Extensive country level coverage: The country level automotive fuse market covered for by electric vehicle type (BEV, HEV, and PHEV).
- Detailed voltage coverage: this report gives market sizing of the automotive fuse by voltage and considered voltage levels are 12& 24V, 24-48V, 49-150V, 151-300V and >300V.
- Market Size: The report gives in-depth market sizing and forecasts up to five years with third level segmentation.
- Market Development: The report provides comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for automotive fuse across regions.
- Product Development/Innovation: The report gives detailed insights into R&D activities, upcoming technologies, and new product launches in the automotive fuse market.
- Market Diversification: The report offers detailed information about untapped markets, investments, new products, and recent developments in the automotive fuse market.
- Company profiles: The report provides detailed information and in-depth analysis of key players of automotive fuse based on their business strategy excellence and strength of product portfolio.
More information about Discount offers (20% or More) @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=1357029
About Us: ReportsnReports.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets.
We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers.
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: +1 888 391 5441