The Global report on “Automotive PCB Market” delivering key insights and providing a competitive advantage to clients through a detailed report. The report also details the information about the global market status, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, challenges, opportunities and porter’s forces analysis with respect to these elements. An exclusive data offered in this report is collected by research and industry experts team.
Get Free Sample Research Report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=1308529
“Increase in demand for vehicle safety and comfort features is going to propel the market for automotive PCBs in the upcoming years”
The global automotive PCB market is estimated to be USD 8.21 billion in 2017 and is projected to reach to USD 12.43 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 5.33% from 2017 to 2025. The market growth is primarily driven by factors such as increasing demand for safety and comfort features in a vehicle. However, the ECU consolidation is considered a restraint for the global automotive PCB market.
“The Multi-Layer PCB segment is estimated to be the fastest growing segment of automotive PCB market in terms of value”
The Multi-Layer PCB segment is estimated to be the fastest growing segment of the automotive PCB market during the forecast period. Most of the automotive OEMs are incorporating advanced electronic systems such as HUDs, reconfigurable instrument cluster, rear seat entertainment, drive mode selector, advanced telematics, and electric power train. This is anticipated to drive the multi-layer PCB market.
“Luxury light duty vehicles segment is estimated to be the largest segment in the automotive PCB market in terms of value”
Luxury light duty vehicles segment is estimated to hold the largest market size during the forecast period, as these vehicles are equipped with advanced vehicle electronics functions for comfort and convenience. The vehicle manufacturing companies are trying to introduce advanced functions, such as voice recognition, gesture control, and fatigue monitoring, to stand out among the competition. The increasing number of such applications is fueling the growth of automotive PCB market for luxury light duty vehicle segment.
“Asia Pacific is estimated to be the fastest growing region for automotive PCB market in terms of volume”
Asia Pacific is estimated to be the fastest growing region in the automotive PCB market during the forecast period. The region comprises technologically advanced markets for automotive such as China and Japan along with the developing countries such as India. The growing number of luxury vehicles and the increasing demand for advanced cockpit electronics and basic safety system are propelling the growth of automotive PCBs in the region.
The study contains insights provided by various industry experts, ranging from automotive PCB manufacturers to automobile OEMs and various automotive associations. The break-up of the primaries is as follows:
- By Company Type: Tier I–55%, Tier II–36% and OEMs–9%
- By Designation: C Level–36%, D Level–46% and Other –18%
- By Region: Asia Pacific–38%, Europe–35%, NorthAmerica–18%, RoW–9%
Players profiled in the report are:
- Delphi Automotive (Gillingham, UK)
- Samsung Electro-Mechanics (Suwon, South Korea)
- CMK Corporation (Tokyo, Japan)
- Unimicron Technology (Taiwan)
- Meiko Electronics (Japan)
- Chin Poon Industrial (Taiwan)
- KCE Electronics (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Daeduck Electronics (Siheung, South Korea)
- Tripod Technology (Taoyuan, Taiwan)
- Nippon Mektron (Tokyo, Japan)
The report covers automotive PCB market by type (double-sided, multi-layer, and single-sided), by end user (economic, mid-priced, and luxury light-duty vehicles), by application (ADAS and basic safety, body, comfort & vehicle lighting, infotainment components, and power train components), by fuel type (BEV, hybrid, and ICE), by level of autonomous driving (autonomous, conventional, and semi-autonomous) and by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, and Rest of the world)
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report provides insights into the following points:
- Market Penetration: The report provides comprehensive information on PCBs offered by the top players in the industry for the automotive market.
- Product Development/Innovation: The report provides detailed insights into upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the automotive PCB market.
- Market Development: The report offers comprehensive information about PCB market for automotive. The report analyzes the market for automotive PCBs across regions and provides comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets.
- Market Diversification: The report provides exhaustive information about emerging trends, market dynamics, and investments in the global PCB market for automotive.
More information about Discount offers (20% or More) @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=1308529
About Us: ReportsnReports.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets.
We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers.
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: +1 888 391 5441