The Global report on “Automotive Shielding Market” delivering key insights and providing a competitive advantage to clients through a detailed report. The report also details the information about the global market status, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, challenges, opportunities and porter’s forces analysis with respect to these elements. An exclusive data offered in this report is collected by research and industry experts team.
Get Free Sample Research Copy @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=1581364
“Increased demand for electrical & electronic components in vehicles is likely to propel the automotive shielding market”
The automotive shielding market is estimated to be USD 7.46 billion in 2018 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.33% during the forecast period (2018–2025), to reach a market size of USD 12.24 billion by 2025. Increasing electrification of vehicles, emission standards, higher adoption of high-end electronics, considerations of safety features, and increased vehicle production are some of the major factors driving the growth of the automotive shielding market. The use of technologically advanced products that help to minimize EMI can restrain the growth of the market.
“The passenger car is estimated to be the fastest growing segment, in terms of value, of the automotive shielding market, by vehicle type”
The rising demand for fuel-efficient vehicles, coupled with increasingly stringent emission norms, has propelled the growth of the passenger car segment for heat shields. On the other hand, the increased use of advanced technologies and electronic components is driving the automotive EMI shielding market. High demand for personal mobility, increasing per capita income, and improved lifestyle are the driving factors for the increased sales of passenger cars.
“The intelligent parks assist in EMI application s the fastest growing segment of automotive shielding market”
Intelligent Park Assist System (IPAS) is an autonomous system that helps the driver to achieve collision-free parking, either in a parallel or perpendicular way. The advancements in sensors and other technology used for IPA are expected to drive the growth of automotive shielding market in EMI application. Moreover, the advent of semi-autonomous and autonomous technology in vehicles is likely to drive the market for IPA significantly.
“Asia Pacific is estimated to be the fastest growing regional market for automotive shieldings”
Asia Pacific is estimated to be the fastest growing market for automotive shielding, with China accounting for the largest market share in 2018. The market growth in the region can be attributed to the increased vehicle production, high demand for luxury vehicles, growing safety concerns, and increasing demand for commercial vehicles.
The study contains insights provided by various industry experts, ranging from equipment suppliers to Tier-1 companies and Tier-2 companies. The break-up of the primaries is as follows:
- By Company Type: Tier-1–46%, Tier-2–39%, and Tier 3–15%
- By Designation: C—level Executives–51%, Directors–34%, Others–15%
- By Region: North America–31%, Europe–36%, Asia Pacific–29%, RoW–4%
The report provides detailed profiles of the following companies
- Federal-Mogul (US)
- Laird PLC (UK)
- Morgan Advanced Materials (UK)
- ElringKlinger (Germany)
- Dana (US)
- Schaffner (Switzerland)
- Henkel (Germany)
- 3M (US)
- Chomerics (US)
- Kitagawa (Japan)
- Tech-Etch (US)
- Marian Inc (US)
- RTP (US)
- Autoneum (Switzerland)
- Progress-Werk Oberkirch (Germany)
The automotive shielding market has been segmented by shielding type (heat & EMI), material type (metallic & non-metallic), heat application (engine compartment, exhaust systems, and turbocharger), EMI application (ACC, electric motor, ECM, infotainment, IPA, LDW, and FCW), vehicle type (passenger car, light commercial vehicle, and heavy commercial vehicle), and region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, and the Rest of the World). The market has been projected,in terms of value (USD million).
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report provides insights into the following points:
- Market Penetration: The report provides comprehensive information on automotive shielding market and the top players in the industry.
- Regulatory Framework: The report offers detailed insights into norms related to the automotive shielding and the effect of the regulations on the market.
- Market Development: The report provides comprehensive information on various technologies of automotive shielding. The report analyzes the markets for various automotive shielding technologies across different countries.
- Market Diversification: The report provides exhaustive information about emerging technologies, recent developments, and investments in the global automotive shielding market.
- Competitive Assessment: The report offers an in-depth assessment of strategies, services, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the global automotive shielding market.
More information about Discount offers (20% or More) @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=1581364
About Us: ReportsnReports.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets.
We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers.
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: +1 888 391 5441