Big Data in Banking Market research report helps in gathering and analysing useful insights such as global market size, forecast and Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of a particular industry. It also helps in determining the market status, future prospects, growth opportunity, main challenges about the market for any industry. Big Data in Banking Market research report also provides complete analysis of the industry, current market trend, overview of the established market players, competitor analysis, for effective decision-making capabilities of the debutant and established entrepreneurs. It helps in streamlining the plan of action, before any new product launch and formulating respective marketing strategies.
Request for FREE PDF Sample Report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=3445425
Top Company Profile Analysis in this Report-
IBM, Informatica, SAS, SAP, Oracle, Tableau (Salesforce), TIBCO, Microsoft, Google, Amazon, FICO Analytics, DataStax, Intel, Cloudera, Teradata, MarkLogic, Talend, Cisco, J.P. Morgan, WeBank, MYbank, USAA
Scope of this Report-
– The amount of digital data stored in the world grew relatively slowly until about 2010, at which point it took off exponentially. It is expected to record a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 26% between 2017 and 2022.
– Many incumbent banks are rethinking how data governance is structured, how roles are defined, and the kind of talents needed in senior leaders. Roles like chief data officer and chief privacy officer are being reconsidered as these issues move from largely compliance or marketing roles to addressing more strategic questions for financial institutions.
– The big data theme has been an important factor in a number of major acquisitions over the last few years, particularly in the application software and cloud services sectors.
Reasons to Buy this Report-
– Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
– Ensure you remain competitive as issues related to big data remain a key issue in the future.
– Be prepared for how big data will impact the banking industry over the next few years.
Single User License: US $ 1950
Get FLAT 25% Discount on this Report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=3445425
Table of Contents
Big data improves the customer experience
Mergers and acquisitions
Big data generation
Big data management
Data governance and security
Big data product development
Big data consumption
Key recommendations for banks
Key recommendations for vendors
Financial services providers
Non-bank public companies
Non-bank private companies
Appendix: Our thematic research methodology