ReportsnReports adds “Biodegradable Films Market” to its store. The Report provides in-depth analysis of the Biodegradable Films Market at global and key country level.
Need a Free Sample Report? Visit: https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=3508165
The Global Biodegradable Films Market size is estimated to be USD 1.1 Billion in 2020 and projected to reach USD 1.5 Billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 6.6%.
Top Companies Profiled in the Biodegradable Films Market:
- BASF SE (Germany)
- Futamura Chemical Co. Ltd. (Japan)
- Taghleef Industries (UAE)
- Walki Group Oy (Finland)
- Kingfa Sci. & Tech. Co.Ltd. (China)
- BioBag Americas Inc. (US)
- Avery Dennison Corporation (US)
- Plascon Group (US)
- Bi-Ax International Inc. (Canada)
- Cortec Corporation (US)
Go to Direct Purchase and Get 20% Off @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=3508165
By type, PLA is estimated to be the largest segment in biodegradable films market in 2020. It is largely used in the packaging industry because it does not have a negative impact on food prices or its supply. It is often blended with starch to increase biodegradability and reduce cost.
By application, Food packaging is estimated to be the fastest-growing application of biodegradable films. Egg trays, edible coating, paper boards, wrapping films, and food containers are some of the common applications of biodegradable films in the food packaging industry. PLA, starch blends, PBS, PHA, and cellulose are the most widely used biodegradable films in the food packaging industry.
Breakdown of primary participants’ profile:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 45%, Tier 2 – 30%, and Tier 3 – 25%
- By Designation: C-level Executives – 40%, Directors – 25%, Others – 35%
- By Region: North America – 20%, Europe – 10%, Asia Pacific – 60%, South America – 3%, Middle East & Africa – 7%,