The research reports on Cambodia Cards and Payments Market report gives detailed overview of factors that affect global business scope. Cambodia Cards and Payments Market report shows the latest market insights with upcoming trends and breakdowns of products and services. This report provides statistics on the market situation, size, regions and growth factors. Cambodia Cards and Payments Market report contains emerging players analyze data including competitive situations, sales, revenue and market share of top manufacturers.
Get FREE PDF Sample of the report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=3264641
Top Companies mentioned-
National Bank of Cambodia
AEON Wallet Cambodia
report provides detailed analysis of market trends in the Cambodian cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including cash, cards, credit transfers, direct debits, and cheques during the review-period (2015-19e).
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry, and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, transaction values and volumes during the review-period and over the forecast-period (2019e-23f). It also offers information on the country’s competitive landscape, including the market shares of issuers and schemes.
The report brings together reportsnreports research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers details of regulatory policy and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
This report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into the Cambodian cards and payments industry, including –
– Current and forecast values for each market in the Cambodian cards and payments industry, including debit, credit, and charge cards.
– Detailed insights into payment instruments including credit transfers, direct debits, cheques, cash, and cards. It also, includes an overview of the country’s key alternative payment instruments.
– E-commerce market analysis.
– Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing the Cambodian cards and payments industry.
– Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit, credit, and charge cards.
Scope of this Report-
– In January 2019, mobile banking services provider Wing collaborated with Cambodia-based SOHO Diversified Group (a retail store and restaurant operator) and Mastercard to launch the Wing SOHO Club Mastercard. This prepaid card provides the countrys unbanked population access to contactless payments at stores, as well as reward point redemption. Cambodians who do not have a bank account but own a Wing account can link their Wing wallet to the card and use it to make payments.
– Banks in Cambodia are launching new solutions to encourage electronic payments. In June 2019, Cambodias ABA Bank introduced E-Cash to its mobile app. Among other features, this service enables users to withdraw cash from ATMs without using a debit card. To do so, users select the E-Cash option at an ABA Bank ATM and enter the amount they wish to withdraw. The withdrawal is authenticated by entering a six-digit E-Cash code. The minimum amount per transaction is KHR50,000 ($12.3) and the maximum amount is KHR2m ($491.7).
– Banks are introducing new banking concepts to serve existing customers and attract new ones. In December 2018, PPCBank introduced its Coffee Banking concept. The bank opened up coffee shops at a number of its branches. While customers drink their coffee, staff approach them to attend to their banking needs, such as account opening. The concept is currently available in branches including Boeung Trabek, Mao Tse Toung, Norodom, and Ou Ruessei.
Reasons to Buy this Report-
– Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to the Cambodian cards and payments industry and each market within it.
– Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the Cambodian cards and payments industry.
– Assess the competitive dynamics in the Cambodian cards and payments industry.
– Gain insights into marketing strategies used for various card types in Cambodia.
– Gain insights into key regulations governing the Cambodian cards and payments industry.
Get FLAT 20% Discount on this Report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=3264641
Table of Contents in this Report-
Payments Infrastructure & Regulation