Desulfurization is a chemical process which is used to remove sulfur and sulfur compounds from refined petroleum end products, including petrol (gasoline), diesel, fuel oils and jet fuel. Desulfurization is also known as hydrotreating and is a chemical process which requires the presence of a catalyst. The Desulfurization Catalyst enables the hydrotreating process in petroleum refineries and natural gas processing plants. Using the Desulfurization Catalyst, the hydrotreating process removes excess sulfur from the petroleum refining by-products. The process of Desulfurization takes place usually in a fixed bed type of reactor in a refining unit, at temperatures which range from 300 °C to 400 °C. The Desulfurization catalyst used for the process most commonly consists of a base that is impregnated with metals, such as molybdenum and cobalt.
The Desulfurization Catalyst market is expected to witness high growth in the forthcoming period. Desulfurization is a chemical process used in natural gas and refined petroleum. Aim of the process is to reduce the amount of sulfur in the petroleum by increasing amount of hydrogen in the product. Thus, desulfurization is used to treat the conversion process with adequate amounts of hydrogen to remove sulfur from petroleum products and natural gas in the presence of a catalyst. Sulfur produces sulfur oxide which is individually responsible for acid rain.
The scope of Desulfurization Catalyst report:
- Global market size, supply, demand, consumption, price, import, export, macroeconomic analysis as well as segment information, including:
- For industry chain analysis, raw material and end user’s information is available.
- Global key and local players information including SWOT analysis, company’s financial figures, Desulfurization Catalyst data of each company are covered.
- Powerful market analysis tools used in the report include: Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST analysis, drivers and restraints, opportunities and threatens.
- Based year in this report is 2019; the historical data is from 2014 to 2018 and forecast year is from 2020 to 2024.
- At last, research method and data source used in this report are shown.
Get free sample copy of the report at https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=3236204
Top Leading Companies: –
- Albemarle Corporation
- Honeywell UOP
- Johnson Matthey
- R. Grace
- Haldor Topsoe
Type Segment –
- Nickel Based
By Region Segment –
- North America: US, Canada, Mexico
- APAC: China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, Southeast Asia (Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam)
- Europe: Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Poland, Netherlands, Belgium, Czech, Russia
- South America: Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru
- MEA: South Africa, GCC, Egypt, Turkey
You can obtain this report at https://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=3236204
Table of Contents –
- Abbreviation & Acronyms
- Key Points
- Status of Desulfurization Catalyst Industry
- Industry Chain of Desulfurization Catalyst Industry
- 2014-2024 Global Desulfurization Catalyst Market
- 2014-2024 Global Key Regions Desulfurization Catalyst Market
- Trends and Dynamics of Desulfurization Catalyst
- Analysis of Main Players
List of Tables –
Table Global Key Regions Desulfurization Catalyst Market Share List
Table Main Applications of Desulfurization Catalyst List
Table Global Desulfurization Catalyst Players Market Share List 2018
Table Main Technology of Desulfurization Catalyst Industry
Table Main Players of Desulfurization Catalyst Industry
Table Main Raw Materials Suppliers List
Table Key End Users List
About US –
ReportsnReports.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help you in your purchase decision by mapping your information needs with our huge collection of reports.