The Global report on “Diesel Particulate Filter Market” delivering key insights and providing a competitive advantage to clients through a detailed report. The report also details the information about the global market status, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, challenges, opportunities and porter’s forces analysis with respect to these elements. An exclusive data offered in this report is collected by research and industry experts team.
Get Free Sample Research Copy @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=1581207
“Increasing focus on emission regulation is expected to fuel the demand for diesel particulate filter”
The OE DPF market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 11.29% during the forecast period and is projected to reach a market size of USD 24.81 billion by 2025, from an estimated market size of USD 10.55 billion in 2018. The DPF aftermarket is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.89% during the forecast period, from an estimated market size of USD 15.18 billion in 2018 to USD 20.59 billion by 2025. Major factors driving the growth of this market include the introduction of stringent emission regulations and increased demand for diesel engines in developing countries. However, a major restraint for the DPF market is the increasing demand for gasoline and hybrid propulsion light-duty vehicles in developed countries.
“Silicon Carbide to be the fastest growing substrate of the Diesel Particulate Filter market”
The growth of Silicon Carbide can be attributed to the increasing stringency of emission regulations in developing countries such as India and China. Silicon Carbide is mainly used in passenger cars and LCV. As the production of these vehicles is significantly higher than heavy-duty vehicles, the market for silicon carbide is projected to grow at a faster rate compared to other substrates.
“Passive regeneration process is expected to be the largest segment of Off-Highway Diesel Particulate Filer Market”
In case of passive regeneration, carbon moves through the exhaust and is trapped by the particulate filter. The filter begins to accumulate carbon and another residual. This continues until conditions become favorable or the required temperature is reached for the elements to combust off the filter surface internally. The heat for this regeneration comes from the thermal energy that occurs naturally with exhaust temperatures of typical diesel engines. The passive regeneration is expected to be the largest segment in the agriculture tractors segment of off-highway DPF market.
“Asia Pacific to be the largest and fastest growing market for diesel particulate filter”
The Asia Pacific region is estimated to dominate the diesel particulate filter market and is projected to be the largest and fastest growing market during the forecast period. The market growth in the region can be attributed to the upcoming emission regulations in India and China that are likely to be implemented by 2020. The diesel penetration is approximately 45% in light-duty vehicles and more than 95% in heavy-duty vehicles. The demand for DPF would increase significantly by 2020. The stringent emission regulations along with increasing diesel vehicle production make Asia Pacific the largest OE market for DPF during the forecast period.
The study contains insights provided by various industry experts. The break-up of the primaries is as follows:
- By Company Type – Tier 1 – 35 %, Tier 2 – 45% and Tier 3 – 20%
- By Designation – C level – 30%, Director level – 30%, Others – 40%
- By Region – North America – 40%, Europe – 20%, APAC – 30%, RoW – 10%
The report provides detailed profiles of the following companies:
- Faurecia (France)
- BASF (Germany)
- Johnson Matthey (US)
- Continental (Germany)
- Bosal (Belgium)
- Denso (Japan)
- Friedrich Boysen (Germany)
- NGK Insulators (Japan)
Diesel Particulate Filter Market by Substrate Type (Cordierite, Silicon Carbide, Others), Regeneration Catalyst(Pt-Rh, Pd-Rh, Pt-Pd-Rh), On-Highway Vehicle Type(Passenger Car, LCV, Truck, Bus), Off-Highway by Regeneration process (Passive, Active-Fuel assisted, Active-Electrically assisted), Off-Highway Aftermarket By Equipment (Agriculture Tractors, Construction Equipment), On-Highway OE by Region (Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, and RoW),& On-Highway Aftermarket by Region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, and RoW) – Global Trends and Forecast to 2025
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report provides insights with reference to the following points:
- Market Development: The report provides comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for diesel particulate filter across regions.
- Product Development/Innovation: The report offers detailed insights into R&D activities, upcoming technologies, and new product launches in the global diesel particulate filter market.
- Market Diversification: The report provides detailed information about untapped markets, investments, new products, and recent developments in the global diesel particulate filter market.
- Competitive Assessment: The report provides an in-depth assessment of strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the global diesel particulate filter market.
- Emission Regulation: The report covers the present and future emission regulations across major countries in Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, the Middle East, and RoW.
- After market: The report covers the diesel particulate filter aftermarket in the Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, and RoW.
More information about Discount offers (20% or More) @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=1581207
About Us: ReportsnReports.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets.
We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers.
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: +1 888 391 5441