ReportsnReports adds “Electronic Adhesives Market” to its store. The Report provides in-depth analysis of the Electronic Adhesives Market at global and key country level.
Need a Free Sample Report? Visit: https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=289319
The Electronic Adhesives Market is projected to grow from USD 3.6 Billion in 2020 to USD 4.9 Billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 6.7% between 2020 and 2025.
Top Companies Profiled in the Electronic Adhesives Market:
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA (Germany)
- B. Fuller Company (US)
- 3M Company (US)
- tesa SE (Germany)
- Parker Hannifin Corporation (US)
- Panacol-Elosol GmbH (Germany)
- Meridian Adhesives Group (US)
Electrically conductive adhesive is expected to grow at the highest CAGR among the electronic adhesives market, in terms of value, between 2020 and 2025. Electrically conductive adhesives are a great substitute for conventional tin-lead solders, as they provide better efficiency and are more cost-effective.
Go For Interesting Discount Here: https://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=289319
Next-generation wireless 5G infrastructure networks are planned to increase mobile broadband speeds and added capability for 4K/8K video streaming, virtual reality (VR) or augmented reality (AR), Internet of Things (IoT), and mission-critical applications. Electronic adhesives are used to manufacture and protect high-performance electronic devices that are used in these network solutions.
Breakdown of primary participants’ profile:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 18%, Tier 2 – 36%, and Tier 3 – 46%
- By Designation: C Level – 18%, D Level – 27%, and Others – 55%
- By Region: APAC – 55%, North America – 9%, Europe – 9%, South America- 9%,and the Middle East & Africa– 9%