The Global report on “Exhaust Heat Recovery System Market” delivering key insights and providing a competitive advantage to clients through a detailed report. The report also details the information about the global market status, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, challenges, opportunities and porter’s forces analysis with respect to these elements. An exclusive data offered in this report is collected by research and industry experts team.
Get Free Sample Research Copy @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=1741693
“Increase in demand for the diesel vehicles in the developing countries and rising stringency in the emission norms are boosting the exhaust heat recovery system market”
The exhaust heat recovery system (EHRS) market is primarily driven by the increasing stringency toward the automotive emissions across the globe. The exhaust heat recovery system market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.38% from 2018 to 2025. From a market size of USD 32.54 billion in 2018, it is projected to reach USD 64.94 billion by 2025.
“Construction equipment expected to be the largest market for exhaust heat recovery system, by off-highway vehicles”
The growth in the off-highway segment can be observed with the increase in the infrastructural activities across the globe. This has increased demand for the construction equipment, which has subsequently boosted the technologies and components market. With the introduction of new emission norms, off-highway vehicles are mandated to be under emission limits, which has positively impacted the EHRS market.
“Future heat recovery technologies, ORC and TEG are projected to be the fastest growing segment of the EHRS market”
With the advancement of technologies, the manufactures of exhaust heat recovery systems are investing in the research and development of the new EHRS technologies, which will meet the emission standards. Future technologies such as ORC and TEG can reuse the exhaust heat for auxiliary purposes such as HVAC and battery charging. Due to such benefits over conventional technologies, ORC and TEG are expected to report exponential growth during the forecast period. The growth can be observed with the increase in demand for commercial vehicles. Due to size constraints, the ORC would be fitted onto the CVs first. However, TEG has potential opportunities in the passenger car segment.
“Asia Oceania to be the largest and fastest growing market for EHRS”
Asia Oceania is the largest market for small passenger cars, and the majority of the cars in this region run on gasoline. However, due to huge vehicle production in the region, diesel vehicles are also present in significant numbers. A large number of diesel vehicles are equipped with conventional technologies such as EGR and turbocharger. Currently,the gasoline-powered vehicles have a very less installation rate of exhaust heat recovery technologies, but due to stringent emission norms, OEMs are also manufacturing exhaust heat recovery systems for gasoline cars, and this trend is expected to increase rapidly throughout the forecast period.
- By Company Type – Tier I – 55 %, OEMs – 30% and Tier II– 15%
- By Designation – C level – 45%, Director level – 34%, Others – 21%
- By Region – Europe – 35%, North America– 25%, Asia Oceania – 25%, RoW – 15%
The report provides detailed profiles of the following companies:
- Faurecia (France)
- Denso (Japan)
- Dana (US)
- Calsonic Kansei (Japan)
- Delphi Technologies (UK)
- Mitsubishi Electric (Japan)
Exhaust Heat Recovery System Market by Technology (EGR, Turbocharger, ORC, and TEG), Component (EGR Valve, EGR Cooler, Turbine, Compressor, Evaporator, Condenser, Expander, Pump, Thermoelectric Module, andHeat Exchanger), vehicle type (PC, LCVs, Trucks, and Buses), hybrid vehicles (HEVs and PHEVs), off-highway vehicles (construction equipment and agriculture tractors), and region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, and RoW)
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report provides insights with reference to the following points:
- Market Development: The report provides comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for the global EHRS market across regions.
- Product Development/Innovation: The report offers detailed insights into R&D activities, upcoming technologies, and new product launches in the global EHRS market.
- Market Diversification: The report provides detailed information about untapped markets, investments, new products, and recent developments in the global EHRS market.
- Competitive Assessment: The report provides an in-depth assessment of strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the global EHRS market.
- Market coverage: The report provides market details for 17 countries by conventional EHRS technologies (EGR and Turbocharger) as well as future technologies (ORC and TEG).
More information about Discount offers (20% or More) @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=1741693
About Us: ReportsnReports.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets.
We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers.
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: +1 888 391 5441