According to Market Study Report, Exhaust Systems Market provides a comprehensive analysis of the Exhaust Systems Market segments, including their dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities of global industry.
Get Free Sample Report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=290083
The Exhaust System Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.45%, to reach a market size of USD 59.02 Billion by 2021. This report spread across 202 Pages, Profiling 10 Companies and Supported with 96 Tables and 72 figures are now available in this research.
Top Key Players Profiled in the Exhaust Systems Market:
- Faurecia (France)
- Tenneco Inc. (U.S.)
- Eberspacher (Germany)
- Futaba Industrial Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Sango Co., Ltd (Japan)
- Benteler International AG (Austria)
- Friedrich Boysen GmbH & Co. KG (Germany)
- Yutaka Giken Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Sejong Industrial Co., Ltd. (South Korea)
Direct Purchase this report and Get 25% Discount @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=290083
With regards to the after treatment devices, the gasoline particulate filter (GPF) which is used for GDI engines is observed as the fastest growth market. The system accounts to be fastest market because of its increased use in the GDI engines. The system nullifies the aftereffects of the GDI engines and reduces the emissions from the gasoline engines.
The passenger cars accounted to have the largest market size in terms of components of exhaust systems. The growth is attributed to the increase in demand for passenger cars across the globe which has directly resulted to the increase in the demand for the exhaust system and its components.
Breakdown of primary participants’ profile:
- By Company Type – Tier 1 – 50%, Tier 2 – 33%, Others – 17%
- By Designation – C level – 45%, D level – 35%, Others – 20%
- By Region – Europe – 45%, Asia Pacific – 20%,North America – 22%, Rest of the World- 13%