ReportsnReports added Germany Fuel Cards Market Research Report created by Report Consultant, which offers detailed insights, revenue details, and other information regarding the global market, and the various trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and market till 2028. Germany Fuel Cards Market Report offers detailed information regarding the leading key players operating in the market, their financials, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, apart from future strategies, acquisitions and mergers, and market footprint. Germany Fuel Cards Market also provides a comparative analysis of the market dynamics pre and post Covid19 outbreak.
Request for FREE PDF Sample Report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=3547608
Germany Fuel Cards Market to 2023 is invaluable for issuers of fleet cards, fuel retailers, fleet leasing companies and other suppliers to the sector. Based on research with issuers and fuel retailers it provides commercial (B2B) fuel card volume (split by fleet and CRT), value and market share forecasts to 2023 with the impact of COVID-19, key data on independent and oil company card issuers and an analysis of fuel card competition in Germany.
Fleet card volumes rose by 3.1%, from 4.9 billion liters in 2018 to 5.0 billion liters in 2019.
Scope of this Report-
– The total number of service stations in Germany declined by 0.13%, from 14,478 in 2018 to 14,459 in 2019.
– Around 0.2 million new fuel cards will be issued from 2019 to 2023, resulting in a total of 5.7 million cards in the market.
– Out of the total active cards in the market, 48.7% will be held by fleet vehicles and 51.3% by CRT vehicles.
– Fuel card volumes will rise by 7.1% from 2019 to 2023, reaching 12.7 billion liters in 2023.
Reasons to Buy this Report-
– Plan effective market entry strategies by uncovering current and future volumes and values of the Top 5 Europe fuel card markets.
– Assess whether you should increase network acceptance of your card and identify potential new merchants by uncovering the position of competitors.
– Whether you are an issuer, a processor, a leasing company or a fuel retailer, make informed pitches to partners by understanding their business.
– Enhance fuel sales at your service stations by identifying which fuel cards you should accept based on their market shares and network acceptance.
– Plan your regional strategy by understanding the Top 5 European markets, France, the UK, Italy, Spain and Germany.
– This data also provides Value and Volume forecasts till 2023 with COVID-19 impact.
Single User License: US $ 2295
Get FLAT 20% Discount on this Report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=3547608
Table of Contents
Top Five Markets Overview
Competitor Card Analysis