The global dental market is estimated to reach US$35.7 billion in 2023, growing at a CAGR of 5.59% for the period spanning from 2018 to 2023. The growth of the market has been driven by increasing demand for oral hygiene services, technological advancements, aging population, reimbursements for oral health, increased disposable income and changing lifestyles. Some of the noteworthy trends of the market includes a rise in practice consolidation, increasing spending on dental services, rising alcohol consumption, improved surgery efficiency with digital dentistry and altering food habits.
Get Free Sample Copy of this report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=2437456.
The global dental market can be segmented into four broad segments: General Dentistry, Dental Specialties, Equipment and Prosthetics. In 2018, general dentistry segment accounted for the highest market share because of the driving factors such as increasing awareness about the importance of oral hygiene, including mouth and teeth cleaning, cavity prevention, gingivitis (inflammation of the gum) and bad breath.
The fastest growing regional market is North America due to increasing awareness of oral health as well as the aging population and digitalization of dental work. The U.S. represents one of the largest dental market and is already well-penetrated at developed market levels. Europe and Asia Pacific are emerging markets where growth lies in reimbursement policies for oral health care, rising procedure volume of dental replacement, increasing number of public health measures and improved self-care practices.
Purchase a copy of this “Global Dental Market” Research Report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=2437456.
Scope of the Report:
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the global dental market, segmented into General Dentistry, Dental Specialties (Implants, Orthodontics, Endodontic), Equipment and Prosthetics segments.
- The major regional markets (U.S., Europe and Asia Pacific) have been analyzed, along with specific focus on the US, European and Asian dental markets.
- The market dynamics such as growth drivers, market trends and challenges are analyzed in-depth.
- The competitive landscape of the market, along with the company profiles of leading players (The four major manufacturers: Danaher Corp., Dentsply Sirona Inc., Straumann Holdings AG and Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc. and two major distributors: Henry Schein, Inc. and Patterson Companies, Inc.) are also presented in detail.
Key Target Audience:
- Dental Equipment Manufacturers
- Component & Consumable Suppliers
- End Users (Physician Offices, Hospitals and Dental Clinics)
- Consulting Firms
- Investment Banks
- Government Bodies & Regulating Authorities.
Inquire more before buying this research report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/inquirybeforebuy.aspx?name=2437456.
Other Related Report on Dental Market:
Global Dental Market (Preventive, Restoratives Implants, Prosthetics, Orthodontics, Endodontic, Dental Equipment) Analysis: http://www.marketreportsonline.com/477963.html
Global Dental Market (Restoratives, Implants, Prosthetics, Orthodontics, Endodontics, Equipment): Industry Analysis & Outlook (2016-2020): http://www.marketreportsonline.com/500819.html
Global Dental Market (Restoratives, Implants, Orthodontics, Endodontics, Prosthetics & Equipment)- Industry Analysis & Outlook (2017-2021): http://www.marketreportsonline.com/675269.html
Global Dental Market, by Segments (Preventive, Restoratives, Prosthetics, Implants, etc), Companies, Strategy, Sales & Forecast: http://www.marketreportsonline.com/745324.html
ReportsnReports.com provides market research reports to industries, individuals and organizations with an objective of helping them in their decision making process. Our library of 500,000+ industry & country research reports covers 5000+ micro markets.
Connect us @ [email protected] with subject line “Market Research Report on Global Dental Market “ and your contact details to purchase this report or get your questions answered. OR Call Us @ +1 888 391 5441.