New report on Healthcare CRM market growing at 14.6% CAGR and estimated to reach USD 17.4 billion by 2023 from USD 8.8 billion in 2018, during forecast period. Healthcare reforms in North American countries, market saturation due to high competition, & decreasing hospital budgets are likely to hinder market growth. Report also includes an in-depth competitive analysis of key players in the market along with their company profiles, recent developments, and key market strategies.
Download Free Sample Papers of Healthcare CRM Market Report Spread with 121 Pages with 10 Company Profiles, 62 Tavles and 34 Figures Now at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=1788987 .
Healthcare CRM market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia, & Rest of the World (RoW). North America, segmented into the US and Canada, is estimated to hold largest share of this market in 2018.
“The benefits offered by CRM and growing focus on patient engagement are expected to drive the overall growth of the healthcare CRM market”
Report provides a picture of healthcare CRM market. It aims at estimating market size & future growth potential of healthcare CRM market across different segments, which include components, deployment modes, functionalities, end users, and regions. Report will help leaders/new entrants in healthcare CRM market by providing them closest approximations of revenue numbers for overall healthcare CRM market & its sub segments.
- In 2018, Salesforce launched Salesforce Integration Cloud.
- In 2018, IBM partnered with Salesforce. This partnership aimed to bring together Cloud and Watson services from IBM with Salesforce Quip and Salesforce Service cloud Einstein to allow organizations to connect with their customers more effectively.
- In 2018, SAP acquired Caliduscloud (US) to strengthen its cloud-based customer relationship management solution.
Get More Details on Healthcare CRM Market http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/inquire-before-buying?rname=1788987 .
Healthcare CRM market is segmented into software and services. The services segment is expected to dominate the healthcare CRM market in 2018. Services form a large component of the healthcare CRM market primarily due to the indispensable role of service providers when it comes to the use of CRM solutions for healthcare.
The key players in the healthcare CRM market are Salesforce.com, Inc. (US), SAP SE (Germany), Oracle (US), Microsoft (US), IBM (US), Influence Health (US), SugarCRM (US), Accenture (Ireland), Healthgrades (US), and Infor, Inc. (US).
The healthcare CRM market is segmented into on-premise model and web/cloud-based model. In 2018, the web/cloud-based model segment is expected to account for a larger market share. This segment is also estimated to register a higher CAGR during the forecast period. Advantages such as low maintenance cost, robust security features, and improved accessibility and recoverability of data are driving the growth of the web/cloud-based model segment.
Order Report with 15% Off on “Healthcare CRM Market by Component (Software, Service), Delivery (On premise, Cloud, Public, Private, Hybrid), End user (Hospital, ASC, Payers, Life Science), Functionality (CSS, Marketing, Sales, Digital Marketing, AI, Analytics) – Global Forecast to 2023” Now at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=1788987 .
Healthcare CRM market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia, & Rest of the World (RoW). North America, segmented into the US & Canada, is estimated to hold largest share of this market in 2018. Asian market expected to register highest growth in market during forecast period. Market growth is mainly due to rising patient awareness, improvement of healthcare systems, growing medical tourism in Asian countries, and favorable government initiatives, among other factors.
- To define, describe, and forecast the healthcare CRM market by component, deployment model, functionality, end user, and region
- To provide detailed information about the major factors influencing market growth (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To strategically analyze micromarkets1 with respect to the individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the total market
- To analyze market opportunities for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for key players
- To forecast the size of the market segments with respect to four main regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia, and the Rest of the World (RoW)2
- To profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their product portfolios, market positions, and core competencies3
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, product developments, expansions, and R&D activities in the healthcare CRM market
- Micromarkets1 are defined as the further segments and subsegments of the global healthcare CRM market included in the report.
- The RoW includes Pacific countries, the Middle East, Africa, and Latin America.
- Core competencies3 of companies are captured in terms of the key developments, SWOT analyses, and key strategies adopted to sustain their positions in the market.
About Us –
RnRMarketResearch is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets.
Contact Number: + 1 888 391 5441
Email Id – [email protected]