The Global report on “Hydrophobic Interaction Chromatography Market” delivering key insights and providing a competitive advantage to clients through a detailed report. The report also details the information about the global market status, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, challenges, opportunities and porter’s forces analysis with respect to these elements. An exclusive data offered in this report is collected by research and industry experts team.
Get Free Sample Research Copy @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=1615863
“The global hydrophobic interaction chromatography market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.5%.”
The global hydrophobic interaction chromatography market is projected to reach USD 418.2 million in 2023 from USD 291.3 million in 2018, at a CAGR of 7.5%. Increasing demand for monoclonal antibodies and R&D expenditure in the biopharmaceutical industry are the major factors driving the growth of the market. However, the dearth of highly qualified professionals is one of the major challenges for the growth of the market during the forecast period.
“The pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies segment is expected to account for the largest share in 2018.”
On the basis of end user, the global hydrophobic interaction chromatography market is divided into pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies, CROs & CMOs, and research& academic institutes. In 2018, the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies segment is expected to account for the largest share of the global hydrophobic interaction chromatography market. This large share can be attributed to the rising government investments and increasing R&D activities in these industries.
“North America is expected to account for the largest share of the market in 2018.”
By region, North America is expected to account for the largest share of the hydrophobic interaction chromatography market in 2018, followed by Europe. The dominant share of North American market is primarily attributed to the government and public funding for protein production, increased adoption of automated purification instruments, and increasing R&D efforts by pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
Break-up profile of primaries:
- By Company Type- Tier 1-40%, Tier 2-30% and Tier 3-30%
- By Designation-C-level-27%, D-level-18% and Others-55%
- By Region-North America-50%, Europe-20%, Asia Pacific-20%,and RoW-10%
The key players in the hydrophobic interaction chromatography market are Bio-Rad Laboratories (US), GE Healthcare (US), Thermo Fisher Scientific (US), Tosoh Corporation (Japan), and Geno Technology (US).
The hydrophobic interaction chromatography market in this report is segmented by product & service, sample type, and end user. The study tracks and analyzes competitive developments such as product launches, collaborations, and acquisitions, and profiles key players and core competencies in the hydrophobic interaction chromatography market.
Reasons to buy this report:
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on portfolios offered by the top players in the global hydrophobic interaction chromatography market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and product launches in the global hydrophobic interaction chromatography market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets—the report analyzes the markets for hydrophobic interaction chromatography products across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, and recent developments in the global hydrophobic interaction chromatography market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the key players in the global hydrophobic interaction chromatography market
More information about Discount offers (20% or More) @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=1615863
About Us: ReportsnReports.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets.
We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers.
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: +1 888 391 5441