Newborn Screening Market by Product (Instrument, Consumables), Test Type (Dried Blood Spot, Hearing Screening, CCHD), Technology (Tandem Mass Spectrometry, Immunoassay, Enzyme Assay, Molecular, Pulse Oximetry), End User (Hospitals) – Global Forecast to 2026 The global newborn screening market size is projected to reach USD 1.3 billion by 2026 from USD 0.9 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 8.3% during the forecast period. The rapid growth in the newborn screening rate, the increasing prevalence of newborn metaboloic, hormonal and genetic diseases, and favourable government policies are driving the growth of the newborn screening.
Get Full PDF Sample Copy of Report: (Including Full TOC, List of Tables & Figures, Chart) @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=290733
List of players profiled in this report:
- PerkinElmer (US)
- Demant A/S (Denmark)
- Natus Medical (US)
- Bio-Rad Laboratories (US)
- Danaher Corporation (US)
- Medtronic (Ireland)
- Chromsystems Instruments & Chemicals GmbH (Germany)
- Trivitron Healthcare (India)
- Baebies (US)
- Parseq Lab (Russia)
- Recipe Chemicals+Instruments (Germany)
- Bio-Rad Laboratories (US)
- Zivak Technology (Turkey)
- Demant (Denmark)
- CAMAG (Switzerland)
- Otodynamics Ltd (UK)
- Zentech S.A. (Belgium)
- Hill-Rom Holdings (US)
- Intelligent Hearing Systems Corp (US)
- Waters (US)
- Thermo Fischer Scientific (US)
- MP Biomedicals (US)
- CENTOGENE N.V. (Germany)
- DRG International (US)
- Regis Technologies (US).
“newborn Disorder screening instruments segment accounted for the largest share of newborn screening market in 2019.”
Based on instrument, the newborn screening market is segmented into newborn disorder screening instruments, newborn hearing screening instruments, and pulse oximeters. Newborn disorder screening instruments accounted for the largest share in 2019. These instruments can screen for the majority of newborn disorders and thus see the highest demand. Government support and the implementation of newborn screening programs also support the market.
“Dry blood spot tests accounted for the largest share of the newborn screening market in 2019.”
The newborn screening market, by test, is segmented into dry blood spot tests, hearing screening tests, and critical congenital heart defect (CCHD) screening tests. In 2019, the dry blood spot tests segment accounted for the largest share of the newborn screening market due to the wide acceptance of dry blood spot tests for screening disorders. Most metabolic, hormonal, and genetic disorders are diagnosed using dry blood spot tests.
“Asia Pacific estimated to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period.”
In this report, the newborn screening market is segmented into four major regional segments, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW). The market in Asia Pacific is projected to grow at the highest growth rate during the forecast period. The growth in this market is primarily driven by the presence of a large pool of newborn, increasing prevalence of newborn disorders, incresing awareness abou early diagnosis of disease, and rising focus of key players in this region.
Breakdown of primary supply-side interviews, by company type, designation, and region:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 (70%) , Tier 2 (20%), and Tier 3 (10%)
- By Designation: C-level (30%), Director-level (20%), and Others (50%)
- By Region: North America (35%), Europe (24%), Asia Pacific (25%), and Rest of the World (16%)
This report studies the newborn screening market based on product and region. The report also analyzes factors (such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities) affecting the market growth. It evaluates the opportunities and challenges in the market for stakeholders and provides details of the competitive landscape for market leaders. The report also studies micromarkets with respect to their growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the total newborn screening market. The report forecasts the revenue of the market segments with respect to four major regions.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the newborn screening offered by the top 10 players in the market. The report analyzes the newborn screening market by product and region
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various newborn screening across key geographic regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the newborn screening market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares and strategies of the leading players in the newborn screening market
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/inquirybeforebuy.aspx?name=290733