Construction Intelligence Center (CIC) is currently tracking industrial related projects with a value of US$2.58 trillion. In terms of the project pipeline value, Asia-Pacific accounts for the highest share with US$1.27 trillion, equivalent to 49% of the total global total. The Americas is in second place, with projects valuing US$510.3 billion. The Middle East and Africa has projects valued at US$462.8 billion, while Europe has a project pipeline of US$339.8 billion, trailing the other regions.
The global Industrial Construction Projects Pipeline, stands at US$2.58 trillion. Asia-Pacific accounts for the major share of projects value, with US$1.27 trillion of projects, reflecting its position as the leader in economic development. Europe, being a mature economic region, has the least industrial investment of the four regions whilst the Americas lags behind Asia-Pacific for industrial investment. China, India and the US are the global leaders in industrial projects. The report provides detailed metrics on global and the regions industrial construction projects (as tracked by CIC) split by country, stage and value. Detailed metrics are also provided for the top 10 countries by value, stage and type of industrial project.
Get Free Sample Copy of this Research Report at https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=2222062
– The highest value of projects are at the planning stage, with US$1.11 trillion, followed by projects at the execution stage with US$926.2 billion.
– China leads the global project pipeline, with projects valued at US$353.9 billion, followed by India with US$322.6 billion.
– Private investment is responsible for the funding of the highest proportion of projects, with 75%, with public funding at 13% and the remaining 12% of projects financed by public/private funding.
– Assuming all projects tracked go ahead as planned, the highest value of projected contract value is in 2020, with US$577.9 billion, falling to US$134.1 billion in 2023.
– The highest value category of industrial project is manufacturing plants, with a value of US$840.4 billion, followed by chemical and pharmaceutical plants with US$601.1 billion.
Get Discount on Global industrial construction projects pipeline Report at https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=2222062
– The report provides analysis based on CIC projects showing total project values and analysis by stage and funding for the top ten countries.
– The top 50 global projects are listed giving country, stage, value of industrial construction projects.
– Analysis is also provided by six types of industrial projects and by stage.
– Ranked listings of the key operators for the sector are also provided showing the leading contractors, consulting engineers and project owners.
– Country profiles are provided for the top 10 countries including China, India and the US.
– The value is also provided for six types of industrial project by stage.
Direct Purchase of this Research Report at https://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=2222062
Reasons to buy:
– Gain insight into the development of the industrial construction sector.
– Assess all major projects by value, start date, scope and stage of development globally, for the regions and top 10 countries to support business development activities.
– Plan campaigns by country based on specific project opportunities and align resources to the most attractive markets.