The research reports on South Africa Cards and Payments Market report gives detailed overview of factors that affect global business scope. South Africa Cards and Payments Market report shows the latest market insights with upcoming trends and breakdowns of products and services. This report provides statistics on the market situation, size, regions and growth factors. South Africa Cards and Payments Market report contains emerging players analyze data including competitive situations, sales, revenue and market share of top manufacturers.
Get FREE PDF Sample of the report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=3176314
South Africa Cards and Payments Market report provides detailed analysis of market trends in the South African cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including cash, cards, credit transfers, direct debits, and cheques during the review-period (2015-19e).
South Africa Cards and Payments Market report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, transaction values and volumes during the review-period and over the forecast-period (2019e-23f). It also offers information on the country’s competitive landscape, including market shares of issuers and schemes. The report brings together research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers detailed regulatory policies and recent changes in regulatory structure.
This report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into the South African cards and payments industry, including –
– Current and forecast values for each market in the South African cards and payments industry, including debit, credit, and charge cards.
– Detailed insights into payment instruments including cash, cards, credit transfers, direct debits, and cheques. It also, includes an overview of the country’s key alternative payment instruments.
– E-commerce market analysis.
– Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing the South African cards and payments industry.
– Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit, credit, and charge cards.
Scope of this Report-
– Contactless card holding is high in South Africa, with all the major banks now offering contactless cards. According to the Payments Association of South Africa (PASA), there were 9.9 contactless debit cards and 2.3 contactless credit cards in the country as of December 2018. Merchants are also increasingly installing contactless POS terminals. Overall, there were 253,000 contactless-enabled POS terminals as of December 2018, according to the PASA. To further push the adoption of contactless, Mastercard announced a roadmap in June 2018. All new POS terminals accepting Mastercard in Africa (including South Africa) after October 2018, and all new cards issued after April 2019, will be EMV and contactless-enabled. Furthermore, all POS terminals must be EMV and contactless-enabled by April 2023, in order to accept Mastercard cards.
– The South African credit card market growth is likely to get severely impacted in the future, due to the latest amendment made to the NCA. In August 2019, the government signed a law to provide debt relief, partially or fully, for individuals earning ZAR7,500 ($521.37) or less per month, and having an unsecured debt of ZAR50,000 ($3,475.77). According to the Banking Association South Africa (BASA), this move will restrict the ability of banks to extend credit to low-income groups, as they are not sure of repayment.
– Merchant acquirers are introducing new services to merchants, enabling them to offer a variety of payment solutions to their customers. In July 2019, Nedbank and the fintech company SwitchPay launched a Nedbank POS finance app allowing Nedbanks business customers to offer an installment facility to their customers at the time of purchase. Consumers can avail a six-to-72-month installment facility on purchases varying between ZAR1,000 ($69.52) and ZAR250,000 ($17,378.87).
Reasons to Buy this Report-
– Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to the South African cards and payments industry and each market within it.
– Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the South African cards and payments industry.
– Assess the competitive dynamics in the South African cards and payments industry.
– Gain insights into marketing strategies used for various card types in South Africa.
– Gain insights into key regulations governing the South African cards and payments industry.
Get FLAT 20% Discount on this Report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=3176314
Table of Contents in this Report-
Buy Now Pay Later
Mobile Proximity Payments
Payments Infrastructure & Regulation