ReportsnReports adds “Specialty Fertilizers Market by Type (UAN, CAN, MAP, Potassium Sulfate, and Potassium Nitrate), Application Method (Soil, Foliar, and Fertigation), Form (Dry and Liquid), Crop Type, Technology, and Region – Global Forecast to 2025” to its store. The Report provides in-depth analysis of the Specialty Fertilizers Market at global and key country level.
The Global Specialty Fertilizers Market is estimated to be valued at USD 36.1 Billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 52.4 Billion by 2025, recording a CAGR of 6.4%.
Get Free Sample PDF (including full TOC, Tables and Figures) @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=377272
Top Companies Profiled in the Specialty Fertilizers Market:
- Nutrien, Ltd. (Canada)
- Yara International ASA (Norway)
- Israel Chemical Ltd. (Israel)
- K+S Aktiengesellschaft (Germany)
- SociedadQuímica y Minera de Chile (SQM) (Chile)
- The Mosaic Company (US)
- EuroChem Group (Switzerland)
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc.(US)
- OCP Group (Morocco)
- OCI Nitrogen (Netherlands)
- Wilbur-Ellis (US), Compass Minerals (US)
- Kugler (US), Haifa Group (Israel)
- COMPO Expert GmbH (Germany)
- AgroLiquid (US)
- Plant Food Company, Inc. (US)
- Coromandel International Ltd (India)
- Deepak Fertilizers & Petrochemicals Corporation Ltd. (India)
- Nufarm (Australia), and Brandt (US)
UAN is gaining more popularity among liquid fertilizers, as it can be mixed with pesticides, herbicides, growth regulators, and other nutrients, thereby allowing farmers to reduce costs. Solutions of UAN are widely used as a source of nitrogen for plant nutrition. These solutions are extremely versatile as a source of plant nutrition.
By crop type, the specialty fertilizers market is segmented into cereals & grains, oil seeds & pulses, fruits & vegetables, turf & ornamentals, and other segments. The dominance of the cereals & grains segment is attributed to the increasing consumption of liquid fertilizers for these crops, particularly in the Asian and North American countries.