A fresh report titled “Surface Protection Tapes Market” delivering key insights and providing a competitive advantage to clients through a detailed report. The report contains 161 pages which highly exhibit on current market analysis scenario, upcoming as well as future opportunities, revenue growth, pricing and profitability. An exclusive data offered in this report is collected by research and industry experts team.
Get Free Sample Research Copy @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=2297814 .
The Surface Protection Tapes Market is projected to grow from US$ 12.3 Billion in 2019 to US$ 18.0 Billion by 2024, recording a CAGR of 8% during the forecast period. This report spread across 161 Pages, Profiling 11 Companies and Supported with 96 Tables and 40 Figures is now available in this research.
Most popular companies profiled in the Surface Protection Tapes Market include are Berry Global Inc. (US), DowDuPont (US), Intertape Polymer Group (Canada), Compagnie de Saint-Gobain S.A. (France), Nitto Denko Corporation (Japan), Toray Industries, Inc. (Japan),Tesa SE (Germany), Chevron Phillips Chemical Company (US), Avery Dennison (US), and3M (US).
The Polished metals segment is the largest as well as the fastest-growing segment and is projected to grow at the highest CAGR from 2019 to 2024. Polished metals are widely used to manufacture a range of products, and these surfaces may require protection from scratches and damages incurred during the manufacturing, assembling, transportation, and storage activities. The growth of this segment is attributed to the demand for these tapes in various end-use industries such as building & construction (for curtain walls, building panels, and coil coatings) and automotive (for the vehicle parts).
Avail Discount @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=2297814 .
The Electronics & appliances segment is projected to dominate the surface protection tapes market from 2019 to 2024, in terms of both value and volume. Surface protection tapes for electronics use ultra-low and very low types of adhesives to protect delicate substrates that are used in the fabrication of the devices. Low to moderate adhesion surface protection tapes are used post manufacturing as they are more durable. These tapes are used as a screen protector for display panels.
In terms of both value and volume, the Asia Pacific surface protection tapes market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR from 2019 to 2024. High economic growth and increasing standards of living along with the rapid urbanization are increasing the infrastructural development in the region.
Breakdown of primary participants’ profile:
- By Company Type: Tier 1: 28%, Tier 2: 29%, and Tier 3: 43%
- By Designation: M-level: 82% and D-level: 18%
- By Region: Asia Pacific: 45%,North America: 15%, Middle East & Africa: 25%, Europe: 10%, and South America: 5%
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide a detailed competitive landscape of the market leaders
- To define, analyze, and project the size of the surface protection tapes market, in terms of value and volume, based on type, surface material, end use, and region
- To project the size of the market and its segments, in terms of value and volume, with respect to the five main regions, namely, North America, Europe, the Asia Pacific, the Middle East & Africa, and South America
- To provide detailed information about the key factors such as drivers, opportunities, and challenges influencing the growth of the market
- To strategically analyze the micromarkets, with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market
- To analyze the competitive developments such as acquisitions, expansions, investments, new product developments, partnerships, and agreements in the surface protection tapes market
- To strategically profile the key players operating in the market and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies
Access full report with all information at https://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=2297814 .
ReportsnReports provides you the further information and more details with intelligence needs for your business. Access to in-depth market trends helps companies to assess the market effectiveness. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help you in your purchase decision by mapping your information needs with our huge collection of reports.
Tower B5, office 101,
Hadapsar, Pune-411013, India