The research reports on Switzerland Wealth Management Market report gives detailed overview of factors that affect global business scope. Switzerland Wealth Management Market report shows the latest market insights with upcoming trends and breakdowns of products and services. This report provides statistics on the market situation, size, regions and growth factors. Switzerland Wealth Management Market report contains emerging players analyze data including competitive situations, sales, revenue and market share of top manufacturers.
Get FREE PDF Sample of the report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=2513193
Top Company Profile Analysis in this Report
Credit Suisse InvestLab
Allfunds Bank S.A.U.
Banque Heritage SA
Sallfort Privatbank AG
Alpha Founders Capital
Stableton Financial AG
Banque Cramer & Cie SA
A.M.&C. Finance SA
GS Banque SA
Banca Arner SA
Switzerland stands out for its high proportion of high net worth (HNW) and mass affluent individuals, making it an attractive market for wealth managers. HNW individuals in Switzerland hold the majority of their wealth in traditional liquid assets such as equities, mutual funds, bonds, and deposits. While there has been continued growth in the Swiss domestic wealth market, the country also remains a popular destination for offshore investments for non-residents. But increasing tax transparency pressures, continued negative interest rates, and global macroeconomic risks will continue to slow down both resident and non-resident market growth.
Based on our proprietary datasets, this report analyzes Switzerlands wealth and retail savings and investments markets, with a focus on the HNW segment. This includes overall affluent market size (both by number of individuals and the value of their liquid assets) as well as a breakdown of liquid versus illiquid HNW holdings. The report also provides analysis of the factors driving liquid asset growth, including a breakdown and forecast of total retail savings and investments split by asset classes including deposits, mutual funds, equities, and bonds.
Scope of this Report-
– Affluent individuals accounted for 77.3% of Switzerlands total adult population in 2018, collectively holding 96.7% of the countrys retail wealth.
– Swiss retail investors allocate over half of their wealth to deposits, while equities accounted for 20.5% in 2018.
– Almost a third of Swiss HNW investors wealth was held outside of the country, with general geographic diversification the main reason to invest offshore.
Reasons to buy this Report-
– Make strategic decisions using top-level historic and forecast data on Switzerlands wealth industry.
– Identify the most promising client segment by analyzing penetration of affluent individuals.
– Receive detailed insight into retail liquid asset holdings in Switzerland, including deposits, mutual funds, equities, and bonds.
– Understand changing market and competitive dynamics by learning about new competitors and recent deals in the wealth space.
– See an overview of key digital disruptors in the countrys wealth market.
Get FLAT 20% Discount on this Report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=2513193
Table of Contents
Switzerlands Wealth Market
Resident Retail Savings and Investments
Resident vs. Non-Resident Investments in Switzerland