The Global report on “Telepresence Robot Market” delivering key insights and providing a competitive advantage to clients through a detailed report. The report also details the information about the global market status, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, challenges, opportunities and porter’s forces analysis with respect to these elements. An exclusive data offered in this report is collected by research and industry experts team.
Get Free Sample Research Copy @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=1754857
Enhanced operational efficiency in enterprises due to virtual meeting acts as major driving factor for telepresence robot market
The telepresence robot market is expected to reach USD 312.6 million by 2023 from USD 145.8 million in 2018, at a CAGR of 16.5%. This growth can be attributed to the enhanced operational efficiency in enterprises due to the virtual meeting, high demand from the healthcare industry, and low cost due to the availability of supporting devices. However, technical complexities leading to operational failures restrict the growth of the telepresence robot market.
Mobile telepresence robots held larger market share in 2017
Mobile telepresence robots accounted for a larger share of the overall telepresence robot market in 2017. These robots can be moved from one place to another. In the consumer sector, especially in-homecare, it is widely used owing to its movable feature. Customers can use mobile telepresence robots from any place according to their convenience.
Market for healthcare application to grow at highest CAGR during forecast period
The market for healthcare applications is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during 2018–2023 Remotely controlled telepresence robots enable doctors to interact with their patients for consulting and training. Researchers have been developing telepresence robot that can be used for remote surgery to save lives and can be controlled by remote surgeons. The advantages of using remote surgery using telepresence robots include efficient operation, ability to isolate surgeons from infectious diseases, and low operational cost. These benefits are driving the overall telepresence market in the healthcare sector. The market for education applications is expected to grow at the second-highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Americas was largest share holder in 2017,where as APAC would register highest CAGR during forecast period
The Americas accounted for a major share of the overall telepresence robot market in 2017. The Americas is the early adopter of all service robots for all the major applications, such as public relations, personal assistance and care giving, home care, enterprise, and education, which is resulting in the maximum demand for robots from this region.
The telepresence robot market is expected to grow at the highest CAGR in APAC from 2018 to 2023. The rising use of telepresence in large businesses and increasing need for high-quality visual communications are the reasons for the growing adoption of telepresence robots in APAC. The emergence of new technologies in APAC has increased the demand for innovative and user-friendly communications. Telepresence and robotics help individuals interact, share content, and record high-quality video, among other services, in real time.
The breakup of primaries conducted during the study is depicted below:
- By Company Type: Tier1= 55%, Tier 2= 20%, and Tier 3= 25%
- By Designation: C-Level Executives=75%and Directors = 25%
- By Region: Americas= 10%, Europe= 20%, APAC= 40%, and RoW= 30%
Players inthe telepresence robotmarket include Double Robotics (US), Inbot Technology (China), Suitable Technologies (US), Mantaro Networks (US), VGo Communications (UK), InTouch Technologies (US), Qihan Technology (China), Amy Robotics (China), Anybots (US), SuperDroid Robots (US), Ava Robotics (US), Camanio Care (Sweden), Wicron (Russia), Xandex (US), Rbot (Russia), AXYN Robotique (France), OhmniLabs (US), Swivl (US), Xaxxon Technologies (Canada), and Hease Robotics (France).
Factors such as advancements in the robotic technology and wide-level adoption from education and residential sectors are expected to generate opportunities for the telepresence robot market players.
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast for the market based on component, type, application, and geography have been conducted to offer an overall view of the telepresence robot market.
- Major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges pertaining tothe telepresence robot market have been detailed in the report.
- Opportunities in the market have been defined for stakeholders, along with the details of the competitive landscape for market leaders.
- Strategic profiling of key players in the telepresence robot market has been done; players have been ranked;and core competencies have been comprehensively analyzed.
Reasons to Buy This Report
The report would help leaders/new entrants in the telepresence robot market in the following ways:
- This report segments the telepresence robot market comprehensively and provides the closest market size estimations for segments across regions.
- The report would help stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provide them information on key drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities governing market growth.
- This report would help stakeholders understand their competitors better and gain insights to improve their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes the competitor ecosystem, and growth strategies such as product launches, acquisitions, expansions, and partnerships.
More information about Discount offers (20% or More) @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=1754857
About Us: ReportsnReports.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets.
We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers.
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: +1 888 391 5441