Get Sample Research Report (TOTALLY FREE) @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=1879017
The Low GWP refrigerants market is projected to reach USD 28.7 billion by 2023 from USD 16.5 billion in 2018, at a CAGR of 11.7% between 2018 and 2023. This report spread across 158 Pages, Profiling 24 Companies and Supported with 110 Tables and 18 figures are now available in this research.
Top Key Players Profiled in the Low GWP Refrigerants Market:
- SACHEM Inc. (US)
- Tokyo Chemical Industry Co. Ltd. (Japan)
- Nippon Chemical Industrial Co. Ltd. (Japan)
- Dishman Group (India)
- PAT IMPEX (India)
- Tatva Chintan Pharma Chem Pvt. Ltd. (India)
- Volant-Chem Corp. (China)
Hydrocarbon refrigerants have excellent thermodynamic properties, and refrigerating and air-conditioning systems operating using these substances are highly energy-efficient. Hydrocarbon refrigerants are miscible with conventional refrigerating oils and have a relatively high critical temperature.
Access full report with all information @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=1879017
Commercial refrigeration includes cold displays, refrigerating chambers, ice machines & cold counters, and condensing units commonly used in supermarkets, shops, and centralized units. The commercial refrigeration segment is a rapidly growing sector of the low GWP refrigerants market as it is characterized by a high refrigerant leakage rate and high energy consumption.
Breakdown of primary participants’ profile:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 42 %, Tier 2 – 25%, Tier 3 – 33%
- By Designation: C level – 33%, Director level – 22%, Others – 45%
- By Region: North America– 50%, Europe– 17%, Asia Pacific– 25%, Middle East & Africa – 5%, and South America – 3%
Competitive Landscape Low GWP Refrigerants Market:
2 Market Share Analysis
3 Competitive Situation & Trends
4 Micro Quadrant
Ask Question @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/inquirybeforebuy.aspx?name=1879017