ReportsnReports added Latest UAE Payments Landscape Market research report estimates the market size by the end of year at a CAGR, by deep-dive analysis of the historical data for the years. The main objective of this report is to determine UAE Payments Landscape Market status, forecast, growth opportunity, market size by analyzing segments such as key market players, regional classifications, product type and application industry. UAE Payments Landscape Market also provides a comparative analysis of the market dynamics pre and post Covid19 outbreak.
Request for FREE PDF Sample Report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=1932783
Top Company Profile Analysis in this Report-
Dubai Islamic Bank
First Abu Dhabi Bank
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
Commercial Bank of Dubai
National Bank of Abu Dhabi
UAE Payments Landscape Market Report provides detailed analysis of market trends in the Emirati cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including cash, cards, credit transfers, direct debits, and cheques during the review-period (2014-18e).
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, transaction values and volumes during the review-period and over the forecast-period (2018e-22f). It also offers information on the country’s competitive landscape, including market shares of issuers and schemes.
The report brings together research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers detailed regulatory policies and recent changes in regulatory structure.
This report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into the Emirati cards and payments industry, including –
– Current and forecast values for each market in the Emirati cards and payments industry, including debit, credit, and charge cards.
– Detailed insights into payment instruments including cash, cards, credit transfers, direct debits, and cheques. It also, includes an overview of the country’s key alternative payment instruments.
– E-commerce market analysis.
– Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing the Emirati cards and payments industry.
– Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit, credit, and charge cards.
Scope of this Report-
– To strengthen consumer confidence in card-based payments, the Central Bank of the UAE issued a notice prohibiting the double-swiping of payment cards at point of sale (POS) terminals. The move is intended to prevent unauthorized storage of card holders information. Once the card is swiped for the first time at the POS its details are briefly stored within the POS terminals memory before being transmitted to the payment processor. The second swipe might provide the opportunity for malware installed on the terminal to copy the card data. According to the central bank, almost all merchants in the country have complied with the new regulation.
– To boost the e-commerce market, in October 2017 the Dubai Airport Free Zone Authority and wasl Asset Management Group announced the launch of e-commerce free zone Dubai CommerCity, the first free zone dedicated to e-commerce in the Middle East and North Africa. The free zone is designed to provide government, administrative, customs, and logistics services to e-commerce companies. It allows local and international manufacturers to store their goods in warehouses to be shipped to the local market. Free zones offer various incentives to e-commerce traders, such as no taxes on personal income or capital gains, no corporate taxes, no duties on the import or export of goods, provision of 100% foreign ownership, and 100% repatriation of capital and profits. The rise in e-commerce activities will drive electronic payments in the country.
– In April 2018 the government introduced Emirates Blockchain Strategy 2021. The strategy aims to use blockchain technology for 50% of government transactions in order to reduce costs and free up resources over the next three years. The adoption of blockchain technology is expected to generate AED11bn ($3bn) in savings associated with transaction and document processing.
Reasons to buy this Report-
– Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to the Emirati cards and payments industry and each market within it.
– Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the Emirati cards and payments industry.
– Assess the competitive dynamics in the Emirati cards and payments industry.
– Gain insights into marketing strategies used for various card types in the UAE.
– Gain insights into key regulations governing the Emirati cards and payments industry.
Get FLAT 20% Discount on this Report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=1932783
Table of Contents
Mobile Proximity Payments
Payments Infrastructure & Regulation