The research reports on UK Personal Lines Insurance Market report gives detailed overview of factors that affect global business scope. UK Personal Lines Insurance Market report shows the latest market insights with upcoming trends and breakdowns of products and services. This report provides statistics on the market situation, size, regions and growth factors. UK Personal Lines Insurance Market report contains emerging players analyze data including competitive situations, sales, revenue and market share of top manufacturers.
Get FREE PDF Sample of the report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=2349710
UK Personal Lines Insurance Market Report explores customer purchasing behavior and how consumer preferences are changing over time. It uncovers the differences, expected market share, key insurance brands, and footprint by product that each key distribution channel accounts for. The report also provides a forecast on how the personal lines distribution split will evolve over the next few years and looks into the key trends and new propositions that may drive this.
Purchasing preferences across all lines of personal insurance indicate that customers continue to purchase via the direct channel more than any other. The channel holds a 44.1% share of the personal lines market following a 2.7 percentage point increase in 2017, and is particularly strong in private motor, the largest line by written premiums, where it holds a 60.1% share. The broker channel also saw an increase in its share, as the affinity, bank, and other categories saw declines. Looking at comparison sites, Compare the Market led the big four in all personal lines, holding a share of over 40% in all four lines despite a sizable advertising push from Confused.com in recent years.
Scope of this Report-
– The direct channel saw significant growth in its market share in 2017 and now holds its highest share on record.
– Aviva is the prevalent brand in the personal lines market according to our 2018 survey results. It finished in the top three for car, home, and travel insurance.
– General insurance marketing spend continues to decline year-on-year.
Reasons to buy this Report-
– Understand consumer purchasing decisions and how these will influence the market over the next few years.
– Improve on customer engagement by recognizing what is most important to them and how the purchasing journey can be developed to meet their needs.
– Discover which are the most selected providers across each key distribution channel and which of these channels claim the best levels of customer loyalty.
– Have a view on which insurance brands and products are accounting for the lions share of marketing spend.
– Read about key emerging players, with profiles on startups and apps in the major channels.
Get FLAT 20% Discount on this Report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=2349710
Table of Contents in this Report-
Price Comparison Site Channel