ReportsnReports added US Payments Snapshot Market Research Report created by Report Consultant, which offers detailed insights, revenue details, and other information regarding the global market, and the various trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and market till 2028. US Payments Snapshot Market Report offers detailed information regarding the leading key players operating in the market, their financials, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, apart from future strategies, acquisitions and mergers, and market footprint. US Payments Snapshot Market also provides a comparative analysis of the market dynamics pre and post Covid19 outbreak.
Single User License: US $ 1495
Purchase this Report @ https://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=813909
The Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) outbreak, dubbed COVID-19, is first and foremost a human tragedy affecting millions of people globally. The contagious Coronavirus, which broke out at the close of 2019, has led to a medical emergency across the world, with the World Health Organization officially declaring it a pandemic on March 11, 2020.
Fears surrounding the impact of COVID-19 have already significantly impacted the global economy, with key markets across the world losing 20-50% of their value for the year to date. Many economists and institutions have cut their forecasts, with consensus global GDP growth currently at 2.6% for 2020 and experts predicting the onset of recessionary environments.
The US’ GDP is anticipated to decline in 2020 due to the economic disruption caused by the outbreak of this virus. The US has been the worst hit country so far with over two million confirmed cases reported, while the death toll has risen to 116,962 – much higher than any other nation in the world. While the government is easing restrictions, the surge in daily active case numbers is a worrisome factor with the country seeing a resurgence in new cases across several states, which remains a key challenge ahead.
This report focuses on the impact of the coronavirus outbreak on both the economyand the cards and payments industry in the US. Based on our proprietary datasets, the snapshotprovides a detailed comparison between pre-COVID-19 forecasts andrevised forecasts of total payment card, debit card, and credit and charge card transactions by value and volume. It also offers information on measures taken by the government to combat coronavirus.
Scope of this Report-
– Coronavirus has affected the US travel and tourism industry adversely. However, the market is expected to see some recovery now with the resumption of domestic travel.
– The decline in overall spending is also partially offset by a rise in online payments as wary consumers stay home and use the online channel to purchase goods.
– The rising demand for non-cash payments is expected to drive card payments at point-of-sale (POS) terminals and will result in a decline in ATM cash withdrawals.
Reasons to Buy this Report-
– Make strategic decisions using top-level revised forecast data on the US payment industry.
– Understand the key market trends, challenges, and opportunities in the US cards and payments industry.
– Receive a comprehensive insight into payments market in the US.
Request for FREE PDF Sample Report @ https://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/requestsample.php?name=813909
Table of Contents
Total Payment Cards Market vs. Pre-COVID-19 Forecasts
Debit Card Payments Market vs. Pre-COVID-19 Forecasts
Credit and Charge Card Payments Market vs. Pre-COVID-19 Forecasts
COVID-19 Impact: Job Analysis