ReportsnReports added Latest US Wealth Landscape Market Research Report offers crucial data on numerous market situations, for example, ability improvement elements, elements controlling the advancement, market possibilities, and risks to the global market. Also, the report widely facilities round competitive evaluation of US Wealth Landscape Market. The competitive evaluation section includes key producers, recent players, providers, market strategies, ability chances, operation panorama, and evaluation of the traits of the US Wealth Landscape Market.
Request for FREE PDF Sample Report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=2427128
Top Company Profile Analysis in this Report
Bank of America
The US is home to a large number of affluent (high net worth [HNW] and mass affluent) individuals. The country also has a well-developed financial services sector, including the most sophisticated mutual fund and equity markets globally, which explains the high participation in various asset classes. The local retail savings and investments market has registered impressive growth post-financial crisis, with its value almost doubling from $25.4tn in 2008 to $50.5tn in 2018.
Based on our proprietary datasets, this report analyzes the US wealth and retail savings and investments markets, with a focus on the HNW segment. This includes overall affluent market size (both by number of individuals and the value of their liquid assets) as well as a breakdown of liquid vs. illiquid HNW holdings. The report also provides analysis of the factors driving liquid asset growth, including a breakdown and forecast of total retail savings and investments split by asset class.
Scope of this Report-
– The countrys affluent segment accounted for 62.9% of the total adult population in 2018. The segment has almost doubled in size over the past decade, increasing from 84.9 million people in 2008 to 155.2 million in 2018.
– US retail investors allocate the highest proportion of their liquid wealth to equities and mutual funds, which together account for 67.7% of total retail savings and investments.
– 8.2% of US HNW investors wealth was held outside of the country, with general geographic diversification benefits being the main reason for offshore investment.
Reasons to buy this Report-
– Make strategic decisions using top-level historic and forecast data on the US wealth industry.
– Identify the most promising client segment by analyzing the penetration of affluent individuals.
– Receive detailed insight into retail liquid asset holdings in the US.
– Understand the changing market and competitive dynamics by learning about new competitors and recent deals in the wealth space.
– See an overview of key digital disruptors in the countrys wealth market.
Get FLAT 20% Discount on this Report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=2427128
Table of Contents
The US Wealth Market
Resident Retail Savings and Investments
Resident vs. Non-Resident Investments in the US