The Global report on “Utility Locator Market” delivering key insights and providing a competitive advantage to clients through a detailed report. The report also details the information about the global market status, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, challenges, opportunities and porter’s forces analysis with respect to these elements. An exclusive data offered in this report is collected by research and industry experts team.
Get Free Sample Research Copy @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=1526532
“Concern for safety and protection of underground utilities acts as major driving factor for utility locator market growth”
The utility locator market is expected to reach USD 7.50 billion by 2023 from USD 5.62 billion in 2018, at a CAGR of 5.94% between 2018 and 2023. This growth can be attributed to the concern for safety and protection of underground utilities, benefits of advanced utility locating technologies over traditional utility locating methods, and government initiatives toward the implementation of utility locators. However, high ownership and maintenance costs restrict the growth of the utility locator market.
“Electromagnetic field technique held largest share of utility locator market in 2017”
The electromagnetic field technique accounted for the largest share of the utility locator market in 2017. The applicability of this technique to locate metallic utilities, such as electric wires, telephone lines, and cables, and the lower cost of the electromagnetic field technique compared to the other techniques can be attributed to the largest share of this segment.
“Market for utility locating services to grow at higher CAGR during forecast period”
The utility locating services market is expected to grow at a higher CAGR during the forecast period. The high cost of ownership and maintenance of equipment, constant innovation pertaining to utility locating devices, and stringent government policies to locate underground utilities before digging and construction activities contribute to the higher growth of this market.
“Telecommunications vertical held largest share futility locator market in 2017”
The telecommunications vertical accounted for the largest share of the utility locator market in 2017. This can be attributed to the high repair cost of telephone lines, adoption of utility locators to avoid disturbances in the communication system, and establishment of 5G technology infrastructure.
“North America was largest shareholder in 2017, whereas APAC would be fastest-growing region inutility locator market during forecast period”
North America accounted for the largest share of the overall utility locator market in 2017. The increasing concern for public safety and security and government efforts to avoid damage to pipelines and other utilities during the implementation of remodeling and infrastructure development initiatives facilitate the implementation of utility locating equipment and adopt utility locating services, which, in turn, propels the market growth in North America. The market in APAC is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. APAC is likely to witness a high adoption of utility locators owing to the rapid infrastructural developments and construction activities and adoption of 5G technology in countries such as India and China.
The breakup of primaries conducted during the study is depicted below:
- By Company Type: Tier1= 50%, Tier 2= 30%, and Tier 3= 20%
- By Designation: C-Level Executives=60%and Directors = 40%
- By Region: North America= 25%, Europe= 35%, APAC= 30%, and RoW= 10%
Major equipment providers in the utility locator market are Radiodetection (UK), Vivax-Metrotech (US), Guideline Geo (Sweden), Ridge Tool Company (US), THE CHARLES MACHINE WORKS (US), Sensors & Software (Canada), Leica Geosystem (Switzerland), and 3M (US). Major service providers in the utility locator market are USIC (US), multiVIEW (Canada), Ground Penetrating Radar Systems (GPRS) (US), On Target Utility Services (US), and Maverick Inspection (Canada).
Factors such as high demand for real-time utility locating services and aging infrastructure and the increasing need for maintenance are expected to generate opportunities for the players in the utility locator market.
- This report includes the market statistics pertaining to the utility locator technique, offering, target, vertical, and geography, along with their respective market size.
- Major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges pertaining to the utility locator market have been detailed in the report.
- Opportunities in the market have been defined for stakeholders, along with the details of the competitive landscape for the market leaders.
- Strategic profiling of the key players in the utility locator market has been doneand players ‘ranking has been provided, and core competencies have been comprehensively analyzed.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report would help leaders/new entrants in the utility locator market in the following ways:
- This report segments the utility locator market comprehensively and provides the closest market size estimations for segments across different regions.
- The report would help stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provide them with the information on key drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities for the market growth.
- This report would help stakeholders understand their competitors better and gain insights to improve their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes the competitor ecosystem, product launches, acquisitions, and expansions.
More information about Discount offers (20% or More) @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=1526532
About Us: ReportsnReports.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets.
We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers.
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: +1 888 391 5441